Is the Human Revolution DLC worth €4

ríomhaire

Staff member
Reaction score
Not a hope I'm going to buy the ridiculous "nickle and dime" other two DLCs but the Missing Link actually looks like it might be a decent expansion. Anyone who's played it, how much do you reckon it's worth? Human Revolution and all DLC for it is currently 66% off on Steam.

Related: Anyone have a spare Square Enix Steam voucher after the Chirstmas giveaway?

My buddy (I havent played personally) said he got just over 6 hours playtime. He says if youre the type to just run through all guns blazing it will likely be a bit less. Take your time with it all you might get a bit more. But for 4 euros Im probably going to get this myself.

My only gripe is that you have to start it separately from the main game. I wish it could have been embedded into the plot as an extra chapter. Apparently it was due to some new lighting they added or something like that.

I just impulse bought it. It costs just 40p more than a pint, if it last at least as long as it takes me a drink one it can't be money badly spent.

I would surely buy it at that price if I had money to spare. It seems like a proper DLC, not some 2-hour-long sidequest.

Eh... sort of

If you want to play more Deus Ex: Human Revolution, but the main thing stopping you playing through another time is how long it is, Missing Link provides a dose of the game in a compressed chunk. But it is still DLC for the sake of developing DLC, and if it had actually appeared in the game where it supposedly appears, the package would have been a lot, lot worse for it.

Back