Is Zombie panic for HL1 or 2?

wolvesrdogs

Reaction score
I just downloaded zombie panic and wont work is it for halflife 1 or 2 i got 2 but not 1...
Also is it a new mod? a just got it cause im waiting for Holdout.
Any other team work survival mods?
Thanks for all help :cheers:

its a fun game. i hope something like that makes its way into one of the zombie themed hl2 mods.

kaf11 said:
its a fun game. i hope something like that makes its way into one of the zombie themed hl2 mods.
They're remaking Zombie panic for source :). I love it too, and we've got a lot of inspiration (not plagurism) from it. Check out the mod I'm working on (Linky in my Siggy)

-Dekstar

hopefully they wont use the zombie sounds from HL2 cuz the zombies sounds from HL2 were just 2 funny

There's one for hl1 and one for hl2. hence, Zombie Panic source.

Rusty100 said:
There's one for hl1 and one for hl2. hence, Zombie Panic source.
Not according to their homepage, so please show us...

Maybe their just working on it but what can the ppl who are searching for a mod they can play now use that to? :eek:)

dekstar said:
They're remaking Zombie panic for source :). I love it too, and we've got a lot of inspiration (not plagurism) from it. Check out the mod I'm working on (Linky in my Siggy)

-Dekstar
good to hear that its being made. your mod sounds like fun, cant wait to try it out.

Ahnteis said:
Yes, there is one IN DEVELOPMENT.

On a side note, I get a "warning, trojan detected" from my anti-virus every time I try to download the files. =(

Apparently Zombie Panic wants to make my computer a zombie?
Rusty you shouldn't bring up old threads.

Also Ahneteis, that could also be from other programs already on your system that are set off by those files.

dekstar said:
Also Ahneteis, that could also be from other programs already on your system that are set off by those files.

No. I know how my anti-virus program works and I know what I was downloading at the time.

It's possible it was a false-positive, but it WAS the zombie downloads causing the alert.

Ahnteis said:
No. I know how my anti-virus program works and I know what I was downloading at the time.

It's possible it was a false-positive, but it WAS the zombie downloads causing the alert.
fair enough :)

Back