It's time for some TF2 RELATED IMAGES

4505_1112124576466_1627443113_276951_2279800_n.jpg

Cropped for facebook :(

male Engie and female sniper

124380954556.jpg

female spy disguised as male Engie fools female sniper
124380965441.jpg

Except House doesn't look like the Medic.

1: the coat is wacky.
2: is the sniper supposed to be injured? why isn't the medic healing him?
3: the word AMBULANCE is backwards.

3: the word AMBULANCE is backwards.

It's supposed to be like that.You see , when there is a car in front of the ambulance , and the driver of the car looks in the mirror he will see ECNALUBMA . But , if AMBULANCE is already backwards the driver will see it correctly

That's not a beachball^

Probably an orange or something.

It's supposed to be like that.You see , when there is a car in front of the ambulance , and the driver of the car looks in the mirror he will see ECNALUBMA . But , if AMBULANCE is already backwards the driver will see it correctly

Ding ding ding! Correct!

Also, why would the medic "heal" him? He's in a wheelchair, so he's already been dealt with.

*EDIT* Also, the wind could be pushing his coat out!

124484342172.png

yes medics foot looks wierd but you'll see the point of the picture if you read the sign behind the gay love

but... That doesn't even make any sense! what mirror? what car?

but... That doesn't even make any sense! what mirror? what car?

EDIT:Oh crap , CyberPitz , you explain

Say you're driving along one day. You look behind and see an ambulance. Since the rear view mirror will reverse what you see behind you, it will spell Ambulance to the driver of the car. Gives you more visual key to GTFO of the way!

Seriously, I thought everybody knew this.

medic wants to examine you....yes!! everything must be sexual!!!
124441151910.png

Okay, now the sexual TF2 images are just pissing me off.

sexual stuff.....I was just joking about the sexual thing...
A friend of mine is testing new objects in her new gmod and just thought I would share some pieces she's done.....
medic is just posing....
he's not going to rape you

everyone has been argue about the ambulance on for the past pages

He's not posing, his cloak is simply stuck in the table and it's kind of embarassing for him, see?

Oh, my very first post.

This thread had quite a good start with some pieces that I really enjoyed but now it is just like "oh hey I can use gmod too"

I blame Norm.

I'll go find more stuff later.

the band of brothers one and the female scout (both from OP) are both goddamn brilliant

Back