I've finally figured out who the Gman is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazork0

Reaction score
The Gman is Tom Kristensen.

Tom Kristensen, now eight-time winner of the Le Mans 24 hour race following his recent triumph last weekend, has obviously outlandish skills when it comes to piloting a racing car. Particularly around the Le Mans circuit de la Sarthe, which he does once a year with great finesse. Is the Gman also outlandish? Yes.

Consider this image:
143scale143minichampsauyo2.jpg

"What's so special about this stupid car?" I hear you ask. For one thing, it isn't a stupid car, it's a pinnacle in motorsports engineering as well as having quite a fetchy paintob. Secondly, this is the Champion Racing Audi R8, which he piloted to his record 7th, and 6th straight, victory back in 2005. Being from Denmark, and with an already very influential position in motorsports, I believe he was directly responsible for the "Jyske Bank" stickers on the front of the car. Let's take a closer look at the Jyske Bank logo:
jpef0.gif

Do the spinny triangles remind you of something?

Tom Kristensen is the Gman :dork:

Yes, I'm clearly taking the piss here - so please don't crucify me or anything.

tl;dr is for all the people who don't want to read through this, expecting some redeeming post.

And, it doesn't matter if it isn't "half as bad as the other stuff around here", it's spam nonetheless.

Screw you Floatsam
When you get a postcount of at LEAST 200 then your opinions are not ignored
Untill then shut up

Cry me a river. At least I know what a period is. "Oooh, look at him, he has a low post count, he must not be smart". It means I don't have all the time in the world to use up on a forum, and nothing more.

No, you're not smart because you're a dumbass and a prick.

Do you have a vendetta against me? I don't against you. This thread is useless, the OP should have known better. If I state my opinions harshly, that's my nature, but that's my opinion nonetheless.

Don't taunt me about that, it wasn't my choice. Just make your contribution.

Maybe he was being serious.

also, not your choice? Who's was it, then?

It was a dare I'm doing on another website. Flotsam is this stupid clown character from this old game called Dark Cloud 2. They were talking about it in a T&D thread, and I said I hated the game. Well, of course, the next dare was to hold this name in 10 forums. They added the "X" at the end because they knew it would make me seem like an idiot. -_-"

Anyways, I'm having a bad day. I could've expressed my opinions better, with more clarity and civility. Would it make you feel better if I said I was sorry?

I thought flotsam meant wreckage from a ship or something similar. And maybe the X is like you're a black muslim who uses X in place of his last name to represent his lost cultural identity when his ancestors were forced to come to America as slaves and abandon their lifestyles.

and yeah, you can say sorry if you want, I don't care.

It's nice to see you have a sense of humour. Yes, I know what flotsam means in the sense of the word, but it was also a character. So, say now, are we "even"?

okay, fine. I never had anything against you, I was just making observations.

Well, when you think someone is a dumbass, refrain from SAYING that, and try and figure out why you're saying it. Basically, I'm saying, it's best to word your criticism constructively... something I should really do myself, I guess.

Oh, I know why. Because I thought you were being a dumbass. When you seem to make up numbers and statistics in every post in your other thread, and then here when you call someone out for spamming when he makes a joke thread... it's just :|

Let's talk about this in PMs, there is no reason to keep this thread off topic.

if the subject is so worthless, why not.

If you want, go ahead and PM me. But we don't really need to keep talking about this. I jusge people on a post-by-post basis, and I'll have probably forgotten this little getdown by tomorrow morning.

If you saw a guy with 5000 posts who'd been here for a year, you'd be like, 'that guy's a dick.'

If you saw a guy with, like, 1000 posts, who'd been here for 5 years, you'd respect him.

Amirite?

If I saw a guy with a twelve inch penis, I'd be like, 'that guy's a dick.'

If you saw a guy with 5000 posts who'd been here for a year, you'd be like, 'that guy's a dick.'

If you saw a guy with, like, 1000 posts, who'd been here for 5 years, you'd respect him.

Amirite?

depends on if the guy's a dick.

if he has that few posts in that long a time I probably haven't seen enough of him to know who the hell he is.

If I saw a guy with a twelve inch penis, I'd be like, 'that guy's a dick.'

cuz you are what you... have that is twelve inches, yeah?

Que-ever, I just *now* realized what your name means. God, I feel so slowpoke.

Give it a while.

You joined five days shy of three years after I did, I see.

EDIT: Actually, I just remembered I explained my name in my wiki page.

EDIT TO THE EDIT: and now it seems the wiki pages disappeared.

nother goddamn edit: yeah, it's just halflife2.net/wiki. whatever.

I, for one, thought Gazork0's post was excellent - hardly spam compared to the majority of threads around here...

Tom Kristensen is the Gman.

I thought the Gman was the Gman... was the Gman.

... was the Gman.

Guys, I think by now everyone's figured out that G-man is clearly Gordon from the future.

Gosh.

I think he is Alyx from future,really.
Maybe I should make a new thread about it?
Do you want to talk about it?

I think he is Alyx from future,really.
Maybe I should make a new thread about it?
Do you want to talk about it?

Oh man. You just like... wow. You blew my mind.

I mean, Valve has been hinting at Alyx getting a sex-change for a while, but I never thought about... wow.

Not to be off topic, but I'm really slow and impatient. Que-Ever, I don't get your screenname.

To be off topic, after giving some thought to it, I figured it out. Oh that witty Ewok...

Hint: Spanish.

Gazork , shame on you , however your stupidity is outwieghed by floatasm's and so you are forgiven. Floatasm you have been stupid in every single post of yours iv seen , at one point cant you just step back and think "y'know what? i think im being a bit dumb here." and post something smart for once? The X obviously does more than make you "seem" like an idiot , it makes it a reality.

Do you have a vendetta against me? I don't against you. This thread is useless, the OP should have known better. If I state my opinions harshly, that's my nature, but that's my opinion nonetheless.

...Shasta?

I called it. :D

Gazork , shame on you , however your stupidity is outwieghed by floatasm's and so you are forgiven. Floatasm you have been stupid in every single post of yours iv seen , at one point cant you just step back and think "y'know what? i think im being a bit dumb here." and post something smart for once? The X obviously does more than make you "seem" like an idiot , it makes it a reality.

We've ALREADY GOTTEN PAST the fact that I've done a wrong here. Okay? No need to call me a ******, dumbass, .etc for a single comment on a forum. It doesn't help you seem any better than me, certainly. Now, can we get past the mutual "he's a jackass" party and talk about something else? Because is it pissing me off that after I admit I made a bad, unsightly post after a very bad day, it is your cue to get on me about it. If I say I'm sorry, will you stop being vultures, picking off the last bits of sanity I still have on my nerves?

Fine.

I'm sorry. Don't think it's insincere. I made a bad post.

But let me tell you this: next time I make a bad post, tell a mod, because I'm sure I could deal with an infraction much better than I could with THIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back