Joke Or Not This Guy Is "STUPID" GO VALVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueWolf72

Tank
Reaction score
So to make this post short and to the point. This guy bought a hack and didnt work Steam caught it and blocked him so he does this:

vacbanloldv3.jpg

This is totally threadworthy and does not belong in the imagedump.

Also totally needs your synopsis.

So when you take out your unnecessary synopsis, you're left with just an image. Images belong in the image dump. Just like every other image like this that has been posted before.

This is hillarious. I heart Valve and their poster.

This is totally threadworthy and does not belong in the imagedump.

Also totally needs your synopsis.

So when you take out your unnecessary synopsis, you're left with just an image. Images belong in the image dump.

You are the man

That last line should be read in Barney Calhoun's voice, "If you contact ??????????????.com, tell them we said 'lol'".

...you know, for extra lols.

LOL hahaha wow, i bet that kid is 12 years old

Could you link me to this thread?

Either this kid is trolling, or he's just stupid. Or both.

>zomgsubzero
>decent grammar/spelling
>one post

obvious troll is obvious

Wow you really went digging? I was on the forums back then and saw that post and saved the link for lulz, but unfortunately the link is 'invalid' now.

This is really, really, really, really old.

omg you guys who bitch and complain about the little shit are in dire need of help. I didnt post this cause its old. The fact Valve spoke to this guy on the forum and made a classic comment of tell the hack company we said "LOL" is funny. Come on guys thats why forums were created TO USE THEM. Someone found this and put it on Digg 3 weeks ago it has over 900 votes. I understand it is in most of your nature to not comment on the forum topic at hand and just directly go to a "ILL FLAME" so it will make the thread cool.

Point is it belongs in the image dump.

You could do the respectable thing as a new member of this community (this is an important part... us, the people who have been on the forums for years, vs. you a person who is obviously not quite in tune to how hl2.net works) and say 'sorry guys you're right, I'll post things like this in the image dump next time' instead of acting like your Content Writer title makes everything you do automatically right and nobody can dispute it.

Well I thought it was funny :|

It was old, but some people (like me) may not have seen it before. It is also Steam related so quite suited for this forum. Stop being arses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back