Just Arrived

Fred333

Reaction score
Just started playing half life and really love it. Came her to get more background and tips on gameplay. Look forward to learning all I can.

im not a sick person but after i read all that, i felt these words had the ability to be changed into something obscene.

Just started playing half life and really love it. Came her to get more background (add word here) and (tips)(p becomes t) on gameplay (ideas?). Look forward to learning all I can.

Just started playing half life and really love it. Came her to get more background and tips on gameplay. Look forward to learning all I can.

im not a sick person but after i read all that, i felt these words had the ability to be changed into something obscene.

fixed version:
Just started playing half life and really love it. Came her to get more background (images of alyx nekkid) and tips on (masturbating). Look forward to learning all I can.

i hate you, you hate me
were a hl2.net family
with a great big..

ahh wtFFFFF... welcome..

Rule 64.88864 Subsection 23.
NEVER, Talk about 4chan on a relatively safe board.
Welcome.

You guys know if you read all the rules you die, right? That's the final rule.

what is the king of all stationary (pencil, pens, erasers) called?

The Ruler..

I rule..

Welcome to the forums (YOu have made a graave mistake run while you still can run!!!!:eek::eek:) Have a nice and wonderful day. :devil:

You ppl don't understand a standard welcome joke thats very weird. Most of the time when someone joins You say welcome its great here or w/e(I Don't mean the ppl on this forum but others) But I tryed to make it sound like this place is scary or w/e just forget it ya ruined it :angry:

You ppl don't understand a standard welcome joke thats very weird. Most of the time when someone joins You say welcome its great here or w/e(I Don't mean the ppl on this forum but others) But I tryed to make it sound like this place is scary or w/e just forget it ya ruined it :angry:

I didn't get it.

I thought you used some kinda German to English translator and that word didn't come out right.

Who cares now.

And what's up with the bump? THIS BOTH CONFUSES AND INFURIATES ME.

Attachments

• WUV.jpg
    WUV.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 278
IM always being called something but actuly it dosn't matter cause what you say means nothing to me and you don't even know me soz you can't judge.

i am a dork. no just joking, im not..

but what the hell is eh w/e?????

IM always being called something but actuly it dosn't matter cause what you say means nothing to me and you don't even know me soz you can't judge.

:dozey: I wasn't calling you a dork, I was calling Xendance a dork because he doesn't know what grave means.

DORKTER GORDAN FREEMAN IS A DORK..

im lame..probably will get an infraction for this, the admins seem to love giving them to me..

Back