Kerry calls bush to concede

*packs bags*

So how's Australia look this time of year?

Dear America,

Shame on you.

Love,

The world.

Why would he concede before the votes were counted? I mean just because it's unlikely that he would lose doesn't mean he should just quit.

what a great country!

To a post-religous Europe, we're weird, but we don't care because today is the National Gloat fest for Conservatives! Conservatives came won 4 additional seats in the senate, bumped off 5 Texan House reps, and most of all.. made a new record for popular vote!

USA IS THE BEST!

Kiva128 said:
Why would he concede before the votes were counted? I mean just because it's unlikely that he would lose doesn't mean he should just quit.
your sentence doesn't make sense to me, but that's probably just a typo.. We all make them.

Everyone, including Kerry, sees he has lost.

If kerry hadent, since i live in ohio.... it would have sucked.

2 am they had some idiot rep on their from ohio... Starting up the correct way to count chads *doh florida*

i woulda liked kerry.

We did Tim Tim, But alas, the banjo playing rednecks beat us out ;(

AudioRage said:
Apparently we outnumber you. Probably the less prominent birth control rates among rednecks to blame. ;-)

well at least we only got to put up with him for 4 more years, however by then considering what he has done to the US in the last four years, in the next four years with him running, the country will be in ruins by then. and yes i did vote kerry/edwards yesturday. too bad.

geekusa said:
well at least we only got to put up with him for 4 more years, however by then considering what he has done to the US in the last four years, in the next four years with him running, the country will be in ruins by then. and yes i did vote kerry/edwards yesturday. too bad.
Around 3 million people disagree with you. ;-p

Leave it to a redneck to get the number wrong by about 55 Million.

AudioRage said:
hey, i play the banjo, and i'm from louisiana (so some might call me a redneck). i take offense, sir, as i voted for Senator John F. Kerry!

Johan_Tayn said:
Around 3 million people disagree with you. ;-p
yes, and their all misinformed, were they blind by the way bush has handled iraq? he is doing a horrible job, everyday soldiers are dieing, and half of them died to find these so called WMDs. oh well. i got my gun, ready if anything breaks out when this is through.

He_Who_Is_Steve said:
hey, i play the banjo, and i'm from louisiana (so some might call me a redneck). i take offense, sir, as i voted for Senator John F. Kerry!
I'm just poking fun, Of course alot of banjo playing rednecks know how to read, so they must have voted for kerry! :p

geekusa said:
yes, and their all misinformed, were they blind by the way bush has handled iraq? he is doing a horrible job, everyday soldiers are dieing, and half of them died to find these so called WMDs. oh well. i got my gun, ready if anything breaks out when this is through.
I think they would consider you misguided and indoctorinated by liberal music/media. But that's just their, and my, opinion.

So you're claiming that the media is spinning the war in iraq, that we did not go there to look for WMD's? That our servicemen are not dying?

Of course, and we never landed on the moon either.

Johan_Tayn said:
I think they would consider you misguided and indoctorinated by liberal music/media. But that's just their, and my, opinion.
liberal MUSIC? wha huh?

This is truly a great day for our Nation. God bless President Bush and God bless our troops. The best man for the job has definetly won.
As for Kerry, get some more Botox injections and better luck next time you waffling traitor.

Johan_Tayn said:
misguided? so you're saying no soldiers died trying to find these WMDs and that they don't die almost every single day from some car bomb or other means? hmmm, nope you're the misguided one.

Johan_Tayn said:
Eminem
P. Diddy
Bruce Springston
Madonna
etc.

:naughty:
oh. i don't like you, but you have a valid point. i HATE that eminem song...grrrr

AudioRage said:
So you're claiming that the media is spinning the war in iraq, that we did not go there to look for WMD's? That our servicemen are not dying?

Of course, and we never landed on the moon either.
1000+ troops have died so far to liberate 50 million Iraqis.

Excellent trade, by my math.

choppermech said:
This is truly a great day for our Nation. God bless President Bush and God bless our troops. The best man for the job has definetly won.
As for Kerry, get some more Botox injections and better luck next time you waffling traitor.
AMEN, brutha! :E

choppermech said:

I hope that's sarcasm, I really do.

If Kerry had ever been a traitor to the US, he'd be executed, imprisoned or sent away to foreign shores, and would never stand a chance of running for President.

If you'd had one respectable argument in there, I might've found some respect for you.

Johan_Tayn said:

If you get elections up and running on a regular basis with security for the country in place without more huge casulties then I will be hugely supprised.

Note, I am glad saddam has gone... but we really ****ed up the clean up operation.

choppermech said:
that right there is why we are screwed its because of brain washed people like you. the bush campagn has spread so many lies and it takes ignorant people like this one to believe them obviously this one has bought everyone of them. you know i really do hope a civil war breaks out just so i can take some of you stupid fu*ks out.

Johan_Tayn said:

I never said I was against the war itself, just the lies it was based on, and the way its been fought.

He Circumvented the United Nations, and we are paying for it with No plausible exit strategy. At all.

And what parts of Iraq are truely free? where do people not cower in their houses hoping that a stray RPG does not kill them and their family? How many Innocent Iraqi's have been killed by the might of the american air power? How many troops do have to die before you realize that this war is at the wrong time, under the wrong circumstances, and without the right support?

geekusa said:
misguided? so you're saying no soldiers died trying to find these WMDs and that they don't die almost every single day from some car bomb or other means? hmmm, nope you're the misguided one.
And you have all the answers? Ever serve one damn day in Iraq? How about Afghanistan? I have. I know what we've seen there and I know what our involvement meant to those oppressed people. Am I misguided, misinformed or brainwashed?? Hell No! I'm just a Soldier doing what most of you haven't the nerve to do. I do this to provide a better life for my family and now I know that for the next four years that will happen.

Johan_Tayn said:
Eminem
P. Diddy
Bruce Springston
Madonna
etc.

:naughty:

think what u want but lets not forget the money these musicians make by writing something about the elections.
there are musicians out there who do write about politics regardless of it being election time or not.. but these other musicians.. as much as they may believe in their choices, are in it for money as much as anything else.

choppermech said:

WHO GIVES A SHIT WHAT THE CANDIDATE LOOKS LIKE AND ACTS LIKE.

You're voting for a frickin party here. Not just a candidate. Its getting me pissed off that people can't seem to see this.....

The republicans have ruined you're countries ecconomy, made America more enemies than ever before and ruined you're international relations (which btw, you will sorely miss one day).

And yet all you do is insult the oposition. Its depressing how little research you guys do before voteing. Seriously depressing.

I don't like to be associated with those who oppose bush, they are overboard sometimes claiming he knew of 9/11 before it happened, think Micheal Moore is an intellectual person etc. Remember thats not all of you! Can you do that?

I think those who are for Bush however do have a clearer category.

1.Oppose Gay Marriage (don't see how its their frigging business)
2.Oppose Stem Cell Research (Kerry supports funding stem cell research, Bush opposes funding. Independent funders do exist but with proper funding cures could be found)
3. Are Protestant, Evangelists (born agains)
4. Are idiots (yes a lot of them are)

I am really depressed right now, yesterday Theo van Gogh was murdered because of his art (film making) and just know Kerry admits defeat.

LAYP said:
I don't like to be associated with those who oppose bush, they are overboard sometimes claiming he knew of 9/11 before it happened, think Micheal Moore is an intellectual person etc. Remember thats not all of you! Can you do that?

2.Oppose Stem Cell Research (Kerry supports funding stem cell research, Bush opposes funding. Independent funders do exist but with proper funding cures could be found)
That is exactly the way I feel, I don't like Bush and I didn't want him to win but I am no where near those people who are almost fanatically opposed to him. I can't stand those people.

AudioRage said:
*packs bags*

So how's Australia look this time of year?

bloody awesome mate, heading into summer, barbie season (though im up for one any time of the year).

come down we'll crack a few snags on the barbie and have a beer and forget all about your doomed country :)

Kangy said:
I hope that's sarcasm, I really do.

If Kerry had ever been a traitor to the US, he'd be executed, imprisoned or sent away to foreign shores, and would never stand a chance of running for President.

If you'd had one respectable argument in there, I might've found some respect for you.

He's a traitor to the men who served with him and he's a traitor to the men held in Hanoi after the Vietnam war. Kerry's statements were used as a device to continue to torture those brave POW's. He has continually lied about being in Cambodia. And he admitted to watching as American soldiers committed what he called war crimes and didn't do a thing about it until he sat in front of Congress in 1971.
I don't need your respect sir. I'm a husband and father, I have their respect. I am a Soldier, a leader of men and part of the greatest military in the world and we have each other's respect.

LAYP said:

I am really depressed right now, yesterday Theo van Gogh was murdered because of his art (film making) and just know Kerry admits defeat.
Remember though, Not all republicans are aginst stem cell research, in fact, here in california, the governator backed the largest stem cell research bill in the nation, it passed. thats $3 billion to stem cell research in the next 10 years, $300 Million starting in 2005.

Back