Kerry calls bush to concede

geekusa said:
that right there is why we are screwed its because of brain washed people like you. the bush campagn has spread so many lies and it takes ignorant people like this one to believe them obviously this one has bought everyone of them. you know i really do hope a civil war breaks out just so i can take some of you stupid fu*ks out.
sore loser? :E

I like how cnn.com is still holding on to their elecgtoral votes standing, even with the front page saying Kerry conceded to Bush, its as though they still hope Kerry will win

Icarusintel said:
I like how cnn.com is still holding on to their elecgtoral votes standing, even with the front page saying Kerry conceded to Bush, its as though they still hope Kerry will win
it's because that's the current state of the electoral college.. ohio is not yet declared, regardless of whether kerry has conceeded or not. it's not that hard to understand. :|

geekusa said:
that right there is why we are screwed its because of brain washed people like you. the bush campagn has spread so many lies and it takes ignorant people like this one to believe them obviously this one has bought everyone of them. you know i really do hope a civil war breaks out just so i can take some of you stupid fu*ks out.

Why, oh why, is it that so many people see anyone who dissagrees with them as an idiot? Is it inconceivable to you that there can be an honest disagreement between people who, though equally intelligent, come to different conclusions based on their different experiences? Must we resort to such nonsense as calling half the country "brain washed" just to explain how our own oppinions did not win out? This is not directed just at you, but at the general perception of people, on both sides, that they are right, and that everyone else is wrong. Politics works much better when there are people who are willing to work together to acheive something instead of holding on to their own party dogma and keeping the process of government from moving forward.

Johan_Tayn said:
sore loser? :E
Its better then a sore winner, making snide comments after their cantidate has already won, and even making fun of their looks.

i only wish RATM were still around... the'd be making some good music with all this goin on...

Lil' Timmy said:
it's because that's the current state of the electoral college.. ohio is not yet declared, regardless of whether kerry has conceeded or not. it's not that hard to understand. :|
apparently you don't read the news.

OHIO
100% of Precincts Reporting
Bush 51% 2,794,346
Kerry 48% 2,658,125

NATIONAL
99% of Precincts Reporting
Bush 51% 58,527,956
Kerry 48% 54,992,753

marksmanHL2 :) said:
No one has won.
I'll say you might be right..

Just because Kerry has lost or surrendered or been paid off by the Republicans doesn't mean Bush wins.

There's still Nader, Badnarik, and that Mike P dude. :afro:

So, right.. Nobody's won..

Johan_Tayn said:
apparently you don't read the news.

OHIO
100% of Precincts Reporting
Bush 51% 2,794,346
Kerry 48% 2,658,125

NATIONAL
99% of Precincts Reporting
Bush 51% 58,527,956
Kerry 48% 54,992,753
ohio is simply not declared, again, not a hard thing to get around your head. 100% of precients can report, but there's still a lot of outstanding votes (alternate ballots etc.) kerry could have conceeded a week ago, it still wouldn't have declared ohio for bush. why are you having trouble with this simple concept?

If The Whole World Had To Vote Of Us Elections 04, Kerry Would Definitely Had Won. The World Hates Bush, Come On!!!!! Thats A Fact

burnzie said:
its that close? its probably rigged again...
I wouldn't call a 136, 221 margin close. Close is Florida 2000 where Bush won by 500 or so votes.

And a margin of 3, 535, 203 votes ain't that close either. It's clear who America voted for the most.

Lil' Timmy said:
ohio is simply not declared, again, not a hard thing to get around your head. 100% of precients can report, but there's still a lot of outstanding votes (alternate ballots etc.) kerry could have conceeded a week ago, it still wouldn't have declared ohio for bush. why are you having trouble with this simple concept?
because http://apnews.myway.com/article/20041103/D864H5180.html !

LA, LA LA LA, LA LA LA!

TerminatorT850 said:
If The Whole World Had To Vote Of Us Elections 04, Kerry Would Definitely Had Won. The World Hates Bush, Come On!!!!! Thats A Fact
because he is pro-America and they are pro-them(which are two mutually exclusive things, sadly).

choppermech said:
And you have all the answers? Ever serve one damn day in Iraq? How about Afghanistan? I have. I know what we've seen there and I know what our involvement meant to those oppressed people. Am I misguided, misinformed or brainwashed?? Hell No! I'm just a Soldier doing what most of you haven't the nerve to do. I do this to provide a better life for my family and now I know that for the next four years that will happen.

I knew the family of a Jet Fighter pilot.

He's dead now, and the family was, and still is devastated. All in the name of "freedoms" they didn't ask for. Nobody in Iraq associated with Saddam's regime was planning an attack on the US, nor were they funding it. There have been no WMDs of any functionality, either.

Going to war with Iraq is like sticking a needle full of black death into an open wound.

burnzie said:
i only wish RATM were still around... the'd be making some good music with all this goin on...
Yeah, Damn right.

Although, we do have System of a down still..

Too bad Chris Cornell refuses to do Political songs.

Kangy said:
I knew the family of a Jet Fighter pilot.

He's dead now, and the family was, and still is devastated. All in the name of "freedoms" they didn't ask for. Nobody in Iraq associated with Saddam's regime was planning an attack on the US, nor were they funding it. There have been no WMDs of any functionality, either.

Going to war with Iraq is like sticking a needle full of black death into an open wound.
a close second, but no cigar.

You know someone who is related to a Jet Force Pilot who died who wish he were alive.

Wow, does that seem like exploiting their grief.

And you have no proof of your statement that followed.

Not that any of this matters, because: Kerry Conceeded!

Sore winner.

Get over it Bush won.

If the worls goes to the crapper we know who we are gonna bomb first.

THE WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHING America. I'm NOT American but we, everybody AROUND THE WORLD is watching AMERICA. IF the WORLD was allowed to VOTE, John Kerry would definitely had WON coz the WORLD HATES BUSH. No offence but thats a FACT.
- World didn't support Iraq war, no WMDs to be found.
- American people demonstrated in D.C. & NYC & L.A.
- Whole world critisized Bush.
- Even Fahrenheit 9/11 was a blockbuster film.

Then, WTF are American people upto, in my country more than half of the populace HATES america, but I don't hate America, I hate Republicans, the one's representing & driving america. I try to convince people that Govt. is not representing people. People are not Blood, Oil thirsty. they are curteous, generous etc. Yes, Bush secured American people BUT at the cost of innocent Iraqi & Afghanistani people, the biggest PROOF? Watch Al Jazeera or Fahrenheit 9/11

But still, now Bush retains his post. I'm just hoping that he might change his policies. come on plzzzzz Bush, don't let world hate america. My friends bash me for my favor for US.
Shame on ME

Well just under half of the country voted Kerry.

So that's got to count for you conservatives half of the country didnt like Bush.

AFAIK This is the 2nd or third time in history an american presidential election has been this close. I call the people of america divided. The world hates you LOOK UP AND OUTSIDE YOUR AMERICANISM! YOURE GOVERNMENT IS HATED BY THE WORLD!!

oh and www.betavote.com

choppermech said:
He's a traitor to the men who served with him and he's a traitor to the men held in Hanoi after the Vietnam war. Kerry's statements were used as a device to continue to torture those brave POW's. He has continually lied about being in Cambodia. And he admitted to watching as American soldiers committed what he called war crimes and didn't do a thing about it until he sat in front of Congress in 1971.
I don't need your respect sir. I'm a husband and father, I have their respect. I am a Soldier, a leader of men and part of the greatest military in the world and we have each other's respect.

God I hate it when Americans get like this, so full of shit.

If the world could have voted also and not only the USA, then kerry would have won for sure.

I think it's so logical what I'm saying now:

I think bush should have been out of office because the reputation of the USA has lowered alot since Bush is president. The world does not really like Bush.

America needs a new face..

MaxiKana said:
AFAIK This is the 2nd or third time in history an american presidential election has been this close. I call the people of america divided. The world hates you LOOK UP AND OUTSIDE YOUR AMERICANISM! YOURE GOVERNMENT IS HATED BY THE WORLD!!

oh and www.betavote.com
They know that, its probably one of the big reasons alot of people voted for Bush. Americans don't take kindly to non-Americans telling them what to do.

Same way most people in European countries shouldn't take kindly to North Americans telling them what to do.

Johan_Tayn said:
a close second, but no cigar.

You know someone who is related to a Jet Force Pilot who died who wish he were alive.

Wow, does that seem like exploiting their grief.

And you have no proof of your statement that followed.

Not that any of this matters, because: Kerry Conceeded!

Jesus, you really are a ****ing ass.

Like you know shit about how I knew the family. As a personal concession though, I forgot to add "how the hell do you explain to a family that their son is dead, for a cause that cannot be proven, by even the man who started it.

Mr. Bush talked to the family, and still they do not respect his policies.

Kangy said:
Jesus, you really are a ****ing ass.

Like you know shit about how I knew the family. As a personal concession though, I forgot to add "how the hell do you explain to a family that their son is dead, for a cause that cannot be proven, by even the man who started it.

Mr. Bush talked to the family, and still they do not respect his policies.
and so far, as polls are showing, you have an amazing lead over me in the insults given. please stop it. Insults don't work even if you have nothing to say.

I was simply taking what you said and said it in another way.

Perhaps you didn't mean to say that, but... I don't care.

Kerry Conceded!

Prone said:
Being a reserve officer, a father of two daughters and having a lot of good friend in the US I cannot understand you here. Even if you are/were for Bush, why do you guys always have to blow it all out of proportion?

And before you ask like everyone does: yes, my last appointment as a military leader in reserve status was Kunduz, i.e. Afghanistan so I know it's great what has been done to free the ppl there.

Just don't be so narrow-minded. You should be glad that your party has won and that's it. What you said about Kerry could've been directly copied from a right-wing internet site but I have no knowledge about it.

From soldier to soldier: you have learned to show respect to the loser, right?
perhaps you should research what Vietnam POWs had to go through while American celebritys went freely through the prison camps(well, perhaps not everywhere they wanted to go, but they went there as they wished).

John Kerry at the very least didn't deserve his war medals that he threw away, but later claimed he didn't and really threw a ribbon because they were interchangable(righto). At least two of his Purple Hearts were easily refutable that he actually received enemy fire to receive them.

It's not much of a wonder that 69% of the military supported Bush.

Excuse me for a second, But how the **** does it matter what kerry did or didn't do in vietnam to as to how he'd run the country? and furthermore, at least he was in Vietnam, and now cowering behind the ****ing Texas air National Guard.

Which also has no bearing on how bush is running the country, But what I'm saying is, why do we even give a shit?

AudioRage said:
Excuse me for a second, But how the **** does it matter what kerry did or didn't do in vietnam to as to how he'd run the country? and furthermore, at least he was in Vietnam, and now cowering behind the ****ing Texas air National Guard.

Which also has no bearing on how bush is running the country, But what I'm saying is, why do we even give a shit?
because, while Kerry wants all the credit for going to Vietnam, he also wanted(note past tense.. He's long gone, haah) us to forget/forgive the fact that he brough railing accusations against the troops that were simply not true. When asked for a witness, he couldn't come up with one, but instead said that he himself did such things. His medals were not warrented. He created fictional reports to gain favor and eventually medals. etc.

Those are character flaws that he didn't want us to see, IMO.

Wow, to those of you who just woke up--im almost eight hours ahead of you. Relax, kick back, and do what you were doing when Bush was in office previous.

Make lots of Rueters threads, all detailing Israeli and Palestinian race riots, beheadings, and how Americans keep missing with their missles.

:D

Back