Kid stopped from playing halo 3, kills mother.

Don't try to rationalize why someone might kill their own mother and attempt to kill their father. Oppression my ass. Don't like it? Get up and leave you pussy, don't shoot your parents in the head.

Yeah. This is prolly the worst crime you could possibly ever commit.

I was going to say something about the kid not being human, but can't think up of enough words that could describe the vileness of the ****er.

See, Master Chief is just a bad role model...

Not like Gordon Freeman, he teaches you how to swing a crowbar efficently.

lol. So true.

But seriously, I don't even understand how a lawyer could defend this boy! There are people who would do that for money?! Justify someone killing their own parents?

and accusing video games of these things happening is stupid too, it's mentally ill kids/people who do these kinds of things because of video games.

That kid should be shot. His own parents, who gave him the gift of life, his mom, who ruined half her body just to bring him into the world, and this is how he thanks them.

That's sickening.

Don't try to rationalize why someone might kill their own mother and attempt to kill their father. Oppression my ass. Don't like it? Get up and leave you pussy, don't shoot your parents in the head.

My dad's a social worker. There are parents out there who have done things that deserve death. Slow, lingering death.

Daniel?s parents had confiscated the game and kept it in the same lockbox where Mark Petric kept his 9mm semiautomatic handgun ? the same gun Daniel used to shoot his parents

that was smart now wasnt it?

funny how Halo is to blame ..I mean it wasnt easy access to guns + mentally unstable teen, it must be Halo!!!

where does personal responsibility fit in here?

So, is the retard a cockwarmer for Big Bubba already or not?

Back