Kitty washing machine!

Great musical selection. I couldn't tell if he was having fun or flipping out.

What the ****? That cat is not enjoying it at all, he is freaking the **** out.

What was the ****ing point of that.

That's really harsh!
"Yeah hi I'd like to drown my cat"

Of course the cat was going to think "Hang on, I can't escape, and there's lots of water coming through the floor"

Anyone who laughs at that deserves a spear through the gullet. That cat was traumatized. :(

I used to wash my cat whit my hands ,not a good thing for my hands but it worked

I wouldnt hav put my cat there

Haha. Chill out, cat, it's only water. And yes, great musical selection. XD

Thats a serious 'im gonna gut you in your sleep now' look.

good laugh though. Love it when cats freak out and jump around like that hahaha

heh - that cat is emotionally scarred for life now. Anytime it gets near an appliance that looks like that it'll get spooked. I had a cat that got a little too close to a roommates ball python, and while they were sniffing noses, I came up and grabbed the cat to get it away. The cat was really nervous and on edge with the snake, and didn't see me coming, so when I grabbed it and pulled it away quickly, it exploded in a fit of claws, hair, and teeth. Actually tore my forearms up pretty bad before I set him down. Anyway, any time after that it would see something even remotely looking like a snake, it'd get very sketchy... moving slowly, backing up, etc. Vacuum hoses, pine tree branches, anything. It'd just be walking and suddenly stop, staring at it. Scarred, baby.

Haha, poor kitty. I bet the inventor of that machine has never actually been in it. Imagine if the machine malfunctioned and the door locked shut, whilst boiling water flooded the chamber.

I don't have a cat. I don't really like cats, but if I had a cat, I wouldn't put it in there.

Yeah poor kitty but damn I laughed so hard. AAAH WATER!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Yeah...clever guy. I guess he doesn't know 99% of cats hate water, and couldn't read the cats obvious distress of jumping around continually and clawing at the glass to escape. Obvious signs of contentment. I squirmed watching that, watching it get slowly more and more tired but still frightened for it's life. Where is the hilarity in that, I'm never going to see it. There is something wrong with that guy...

HAHAHAHAHA That cat feels like hes going to die and is scared for his life and desperately tries to escape while people just look and laugh at it HAHAHAHAHAHA!

:|

assholes.

LMAO! I saw this on Animal Planet (which I only watch for the Terrier racing) one time before. Soo funny the cat's face is like :eek: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ahahaha *OH and at the start the cat is like, "what the....HOLY SHIT, IT'S WATER COMING FROM THE FLOOR!!!1" LMAO *Better version: http://workingatcatwasher.ytmnd.com/

"What more you be lookin' for? :D"

*da-DUM* *cat freezes*

"- Under the sea!" *water*

I lol'd, then I felt awful.

Anyone who thinks that's funny should be shot. The inventor should be tortured and dismembered. Animal abuse is NOT funny.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCyy7q8yaGo[/youtube]

ITS BACK! :D

Oh my ****ing god I lol'd again.

The music right around when the water starts coming in is PERFECT :D

NEDM anyone? :O I know it's horrible laughing at it but cat+water+confined space=funny shit! lmao

hahaha it's even more awesome this time for no reason at all.

hahaha it's even more awesome this time for no reason at all.

That's essentially how I feel...

I'm SOOOO going to hell, but it just reminds me that my cat is a little bastard and would deserve this.

honestly I wouldnt put my pet on that thing

You know, it just occurred to me...

Cats already clean themselves. :|

I wish cats liked water...those annoying bitches running away from the fun loving water..

This is ****ing awful.

The people behind this should be punished.

Back