Kofi Annan Secks Scandal

seinfeldrules said:
I would have responded, but am following Gh0st's lead to take the attention away from the US on this topic.

I think Annan should be fired. The UN is crumbling under his control.

yeah, the corruption in the UN has gotten way out of hand to the point of farcical.

Hohum. If there's so much corruption in the UN, why haven't I heard of it.

Spartan said:
Hohum. If there's so much corruption in the UN, why haven't I heard of it.

i do not know, there could be myriads of reasons...

Shad0hawK said:
i do not know, there could be myriads of reasons...
You're right, you don't know.
So, is there evidence of an actual cover-up? Or is this one of those dumb cases where a girl rats on a higher-up, just to fake it all in the end. (See cases of Kobe Bryant and Bill O' Reily).

Javert said:
You're right, you don't know.
So, is there evidence of an actual cover-up? Or is this one of those dumb cases where a girl rats on a higher-up, just to fake it all in the end. (See cases of Kobe Bryant and Bill O' Reily).

i have a pretty good idea though...:D

yes, there is evidence of the ongoing soap-opera that is the UN, all the major networks mentioned things. only fox news keep a running tab on the various shenanigans at the UN(big surprise.) it seems like other networks are loathe to say anything bad about the UN for some reason...corruption in the UN is nothing new(use google) but apparantly a few people are too busy making/watching "BLAME AMERICA™" coverage to know anything else is happening in the world or to report it.

This should be dealt with appropriately. I will not make a judgement on this until there is a fair trial. For all I know, this lady could be a money grabbing slut who just thinks Kofi is an easy target. Kofi could be in the wrong too though.

Back