L4D2 Boycott Ending

They have finished crying, plus valve have released more DLC which valve was always going to do.

That's what those boycotters didn't understand. Valve never said "no we are not releasing new DLC" they were always going to support left4dead1

Wow could they be any more up their own asses?

I wonder if they actually believe the L4D dlc is due to them :rolleyes:

Wow could they be any more up their own asses?

I wonder if they actually believe the L4D dlc is due to them :rolleyes:

They do. But like i said, it's funny how they don't realize on numerous occasions valve said they would release DLC for it even before the boycott. They act like valve were not going to release anymore DLC.

Haha. What jerks they say the point of their group was simply to get Valve's attention back on l4d1 and now it's okay for them to buy the game. Thanks for potentially hurting sales by doing a boycott you're not even going to participate in. Douchebags.

They are buying L4D2? Wow, what a strange boycott.

I'd like to punsh those guys in the face. And im not even getting L4D 2...

My graphics card is broken or something.

"Look at those stupid irrational whiny kids, who dare question the infallible greatness of Valve. Nothing will ever satisfy them!"

Oh wait.

Yeah Im not really in to valve, but I do think the two main boycotters, writing that announcement, sounds like 2 douchbags. That's all.

And of course I meant Punch.

I was being sarcastic, I was actually part of the boycott for a month or two, until I felt Valve were actually responding to fan complaints.

Obviously the leaders felt the same, it just took a bit longer to convince them.

Yeah, I was thinking of boycotting L4D2 too, maybe Valve aren't just money hungry after all.

They've pretty much gotten what they wanted from the start. They wanted a fair price for L4D2 (which happens via 4-pack), there's more stuff for the original on the way, Valve recognized them.

The DLC was going to happen anyway, as was the 4-pack pricing.

What they basically did was walk to the top of a hill just before dawn and loudly proclaim "WATCH AS I MAKE THE SUN RISE!"

The DLC was going to happen anyway, as was the 4-pack pricing.

What they basically did was walk to the top of a hill just before dawn and loudly proclaim "WATCH AS I MAKE THE SUN RISE!"

I can do that. :angry:

Would be sweet if those two asshats couldn't buy L4D2! They're preloading and suddenly "You've been boycotted to buy this game on Steam, -gaben ;D"

that would rock :D

I agree. These guys should be unable to purchase the game because of their very stupidity. But of course, they will...

What a bunch of retards. They havn't succeeded, Valve already had Crash Course and everything else DLC about L4D1 in the pipeline before this whole thing started.

I remember reading a review by Walking_Target on one occasion. It hailed Bioshock as "the best pc game ever made".

Does anyone know where I could find this guy's email?

These guys deserve a Nobel Peace Prize.

Well I don't believe that L4D2 should be free DLC because that's alot of material. but it would have been fair if they through in the new special infected in the original game. As left 4 dead is now, it is not worth the full retail price. the witch isn't even scary anymore everybody know's how to crown her.

of course if they did that left 4 dead 2 would'd have enough content to support itself as a full retail game.

I'm not boycotting the game, I'm just going to wait for the price to go down.

Go up to her, before she's startled, shoot in head with every pellet of a shotgun round (a perfect shot). Keep shooting just in case you don't get it.

Back