L4D2 Character Models

lord_raken

Tank
Reaction score
So what do you think about the character models for L4D2? Personally, I think they could use some work especially the fat guy with the bright blue and yellow shirt. But the L4D characters went through many changes before the final models were decided on. will the L4D2 Characters go through similar changes? what would you like to see? what characters would you like to play as?

I think everybody would want to play Chet. Not entirely sure why, just an idea of mine.

Personally, I never cared who I played as, just because if something is said by the character, you'd more than likely hear it anyway.

Betcha any money the characters go through changes before we see them. They'll be similiar, obviously, but they'll change.

I don't mind them as they are at the moment, nor did I mind the old Bill, Zoey, etc characters before release, but I'm happy to see new things in a few months time. I don't like the conmans sleeves in first person mode, though. Look horrible.

Betcha any money the characters go through changes before we see them. They'll be similiar, obviously, but they'll change.

I don't mind them as they are at the moment, nor did I mind the old Bill, Zoey, etc characters before release, but I'm happy to see new things in a few months time. I don't like the conmans sleeves in first person mode, though. Look horrible.

in what way?

I don't really know, they just really big and clunky, too sterile for something that should be moving up and down as you move. You don't see this problem in L4D because the characters don't have sleeves except for Zoey who wears a hoodie, but that's alright because hoodies have those elasticy ends to them.

Hard to describe really, they just don't right with me.

No white/semi white girls?
No thanks.

I'll prolly play as the Nick guy, he wears a suit, and is thus cool.

Nick. Two reasons.
-He has the same name as me.
-He has a frying pan.
-He doesn't have that obnoxious souther accent.

I'd probably wanna play as Nick too, suits+conman =cool. I think Coach's shirt is just ridiculous and sticks out like a sore shirt. A bit of a distrction if you ask me.

You guys are gay. Ellis and Coach are the best.

Im playing as the Coach, so I can pretend that 'Cutty' became a high school football coach in New Orleans after years of teaching angry teens how to box in Baltimore.

Back