Ladder Theory

...Does this mean I'm dumb? :(
:LOL: No, I just think that smarter people are more likely to use intelligence as a deciding factor in sex, not that people who do dumb girls are dumb.

All women are whores.

All men are driven by cock.

If this is not an objective, factual observation of reality, then nothing is.

Oh lawdy...

...someone is desperately after some hand to face action! ;)

Eh I don't know I do have a woman I'm friends with now that sex with her isn't much of an issue. I do think she's attractive, though.

:LOL: No, I just think that smarter people are more likely to use intelligence as a deciding factor in sex, not that people who do dumb girls are dumb.
Doubt it. I'm pretty intelligent and I enjoy intelligent friends however in girls I just want looks and 'cuteness'.

Doubt it. I'm pretty intelligent and I enjoy intelligent friends however in girls I just want looks and 'cuteness'.
Oh, that's what you'll think first. But I think that (just like me), you won't be able to stand the general ignorance of your gf after some time. Well, at least I couldn't :|

Which is all well and good for short term relationships and or casual friends. However long term? no thanks I'd rather someone with a few more lights on upstairs.

Of course, but does anyone really want a LTR right now?

Eh I don't know I do have a woman I'm friends with now that sex with her isn't much of an issue. I do think she's attractive, though.

Are you saying if she came in naked one day and said "**** me", you'd say no?

Of course you wouldn't.

Are you saying if she came in naked one day and said "**** me", you'd say no?

Of course you wouldn't.

I would actually; her boyfriend is great, and I wouldn't do that to him :|

Ladder Theory makes me despair, because it's all true.

-Angry Lawyer

We have a formidable force now.

We must execute the non-believers.

I would actually; her boyfriend is great, and I wouldn't do that to him :|

You give the boyfriend as the reason, so you bascially just admitted you would sleep with her if you didn't have ties to her boyfriend. Ladder Theory wins.

You give the boyfriend as the reason, so you bascially just admitted you would sleep with her if you didn't have ties to her boyfriend. Ladder Theory wins.

Nope, if she was single, I wouldn't sleep with her because we're not going out.

Nope, if she was single, I wouldn't sleep with her because we're not going out.
lol that's so not true.

If she dumped her boyfriend and came into your room naked you'd do her.

lol that's so not true.

If she dumped her boyfriend and came into your room naked you'd do her.

Nope. I'm not sure if that's a good thing, either :|

I'd probably give her a blanket and try to figure out why she dumped him.

Just stuff your pants with a cucumber and you shall be fine.

You're 19 and you aren't after anything in a skirt? I feel sorry for you. You should be spreading your seed like crazy at that age.

I still don't belive that if she offered herself to you, totally naked, you would turn her down.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to concur with Cheomesh. Sure, I like a piece of ass just as much as any other guy (although I don't really like to talk about women like that :p), but I won't blatantly exploit any possiblity to have sex with a girl. UNLESS she's high on my intelligence ladder. Your ladder theory needs an update with an intelligence ladder, tbh.

I simply do not believe you.
You people are probably telling yourself this intelligence stuff probably to compensate for some subconcious feelings of which I cannot go into. I think you're lying to yourselves lol.

If the Ladder Theory were true, I would have had sex with all the sluts that came on to me years ago and I would have about 6 STDs. Also, my girlfriend sure as hell wouldn't have started dating me, I was unemployed and under my parent's dependency at the time.

THEORY = FAILED.

Dumb chicks = proper turn off/unnactractive/annoying as ****.
Sorry mate just because you don't have any standards, Solaris, doesn't mean you can try and bring everyone else down to your level by judging them based on their gender.

Please, I have high standards.

However, I have absolutely no biological drive to **** clever girls my standards, as are yours, are in looks. Your just not self-confident enough to admit it at some level.

If you were right, you'd be ****ing ugly clever girls. But of course looks is the biggest factor, you just won't admit that it's the only factor when you only want to **** - which is almost always.

I never said attractiveness isn't an issue. :\
You just seem to oversimplify shit.

I'm saying it's by far the biggest factor.

Back