Last Man Standing

Z

ZoSo

Last Man Standing (LMS) is a Half-Life 2 Modification based upon the gang wars in major U.S. cities in the mid to late 1800s. The mod will also feature some ideas from the movie "Gangs of New York," but won't be entirly based on it. For example the Battle of the 5 Points will be included in as an arena type map, but there won't be any specific characters ie. Bill "The Butcher," based on the fictious happenings of "Gangs of New York." The mod will feature a Last Man Standing type gameplay where two teams meet on a chosen ground and face off in a battle with the winner being the team with men still alive after they have whipped out the opposing team. It will be similar to the begining of "Gangs of New York", if you've seen that movie. The mod will also feature team deathmatch in more elabrote, interesting envoirnments while the LMS style maps will be more arena style.

We are Interested, as well, in any one with modding skills, particularly in the coding and modeling areas.

Check out Last Man Standing for more details and more indepth information about the mod.

Last man standing non team based

I would like to know if there is a non team based lms mod in works or available for the half life 2 game. I am talking about about what is found in unreal tournament 99. I like the idea of everyone equipped with all of the weapons so things are evenly matched from the get go. Feel free to email me the answer since I'm unsure when I'll visit this forum again. Email is [email protected] Thanks.

Back