Lately a bit but I want to say Hi

peterurfi

Reaction score
A bit lately I want to say Hi to all of You.

Briefly about Me:
My name is Peter and I'm writing from Hungary (Central Europe).

Despite I am new to here I play half-life series since 2004 December. Actually I really loved the theories in the HL Series forum. I'm interested in all discussions about these games especially public transportation (e.g. trains) or the flora and fauna of City17 and in general the whole universe of HL.

Besides HL I love to play with Minecraft as well :)

So Hello and I hope this all will be fun!

(and I'm sorry for my grammatical mistakes)

Welcome! If you check out the Games and Gaming forum you'll see we have a Minecraft subforum and a Minecraft multiplayer server :)

You seem to be a nice enough sort, welcome!

+ 1 for you avatar, Babar owns.

Welcome. :)

Thank you all!

@Ennui: I've already read through and found some nice idea but thanks
@JUL3: Thank you, it was my favorite cartoon until it's end

Welcome to the forums. Don't worry about your English too much. I'm sure it will improve. Just out of curiosity, which Half-Life games have you played? The whole series or just the Source games?

The original Half-Life and the source games (HL2 9 times on normal difficulty, Ep1 3 times and Ep2 once). I don't have the early additional games (Blue Shift and Opposing Force) yet. Maybe as a Christmas present for myself or something.

Welcome! You have joined us on the very day which is also Gabe Newell's birthday, a sign?

Please steer clear of KA or Vegeta...they will try and make you leave. Don't let them, they're not special.

The original Half-Life and the source games (HL2 9 times on normal difficulty, Ep1 3 times and Ep2 once). I don't have the early additional games (Blue Shift and Opposing Force) yet. Maybe as a Christmas present for myself or something.

You're missing out! Opposing Force (OpFor) is EXCELLENT, and probably costs about $5 at most these days. I strongly recommend checking it out despite how old it is.

I'm here already for a couple of days so I don't think :)

Thank you for the advice.

All kinds of awesome quotes are going to be coming out of you.

Welcome to Halflife2.net!

Back