Left 4 Dead 2 Available for Pre-Order Now

Hectic Glenn

Site Director
Staff member
Reaction score
You can now pre-order Left 4 Dead 2 on Steam and from participating retailers and be a part of some special incentives Valve have given to those pre-ordering.
Starting now, those who pre-order L4D2 from participating retailers (PC, Xbox 360) or via Steam (PC) will receive early access to the Left 4 Dead 2 demo (currently targeted for October 27th) plus an exclusive in-game item - the American baseball bat, one of the 10 new melee weapons included in the game.
Also Steam and participating retailers are offering a 10% savings to those who pre-order. So after the discount L4D2 will be ?26.99 / $44.99.[br]Click here to pre-order now.

I'm out of cash. :(

This is a really good price. The same as most game stores too.

£26.99 for more of the same, no thanks. I'll wait for the 50% sale as i couldn't care less about the Baseball bat.

hmmm......let's put it this way does steam support debit cards? And how do you redeem the baseball bat? I hate pre order DLC I can't believe valve are doing it too ;(

$45 for more of the same, no thanks. I'll wait for the 50% sale as i couldn't care less about the Baseball bat.
Fix for dollars. The baseball bat everybody will have just like the "Outbreak" achievement. Yeah I will stand back and buy MW2 and wait until L4D2 drops in price.

would love to buy it for £ 26.99 / $44.99

unfortunatly we europeans have to pay almost 50% more

Me and my friends are getting the L4D Four Pack: 4 games for the prize of 3, with 10% discount. So that's 32.5% discount in total.

I told them i wouldn't pay more than €35 for something almost the same as L4D1 and imo €50 is just stupid, but thanks to that Four Pack it costs us €33.7 each. That's reasonable.

I am way to underwhelmed to pay $45 for this game.

Got it in the 4 pack bundle with some other buddies and it worked out at just around £20.50 each. Not too shabby at all.

This game is way too expensive. I'll wait for a deal, maybe next year.

I Am in no rush. I'll wait for a 50% off Christmas deal.

Yeah that's the other thing with games coming out in November on Steam. If it's coming out middle to late November, just wait a few more weeks for the Christmas sale and you can get it for 1/2 off. :LOL:

im happy i just bought it for myself that is because can't afford the bundle

bah left4dead 2 was removed from steam today for aussies :(

Woohooo. Now my freinds will make me a gift. Thnx them and Valve very much

Grabbed two of the pack deals earlier. Its a great way to buy it, if you can get the people together.

Hey do you think it would work if i got someone in america to gift me left4dead2?

Hey do you think it would work if i got someone in america to gift me left4dead2?
Lol give me your credit card number and security number. I promise I won't abuse it. :p

Buying the 4-pack also grants access to the baseball bat, right???

If I do buy this, it isn't gonna be from steam. Crash Course took 2 days to download, think how long an entire game would take.

If I do buy this, it isn't gonna be from steam. Crash Course took 2 days to download, think how long an entire game would take.

We'll have pre-load available at least one week before :] It probably will take a couple of minutes to download the final files and decrypt the data as usual, but probably will be faster then installing a disc copy...

We'll have pre-load available at least one week before :] It probably will take a couple of minutes to download the final files and decrypt the data as usual, but probably will be faster then installing a disc copy...

Oh yeah, forgot about pre-loading.

Just purchased the 4pack for me and my friends. Great deal :D

All of you complaining it's too expensive just get 3 friends together and buy the four-pack bundle, it's worth it.

Back