Left 4 Dead 2 (Let's play it together you nerds)

Sheepo

The Freeman
Reaction score
Due to the sudden arrival of summer I am now looking to rekindle internet friendships and kill some of dem zombies. I figured I would make this thread so people could exchange Steam ID's and set up games and whatnot and because the game is now 66% off so we can get some new players into the HL2.net friendship circle. There's also a HL2.net L4D group which I may or may not use to organize some stuff maybe, but it'll probably be better used to find other .netters who play.

Oh, and I used this forum because it will get more attention.

Yeah, been considering getting it as well.

Considering getting it but I'm just not sure if it'll keep my interest for longer than a week.

As for me recommending it for purchase, it's basically Left 4 Dead, polished a hell of a lot more to a core experience that is about as well put together as it possibly could be, and much more of it. If you enjoy Left 4 Dead then I would say this price is very reasonable.

And yeah, I know this thread will inevitably turn into a big cryingfest over Valve's least loved franchise, and I'm fine with that, but let's try to keep this thread to its intended purpose as much as possible, kay guys? <3

I'm going to buy it. I bought L4D but never played it really with you guys. I couldn't really get into it knowing you were all moved on to L4D2.

I'm not going to play it right away, but I'm getting it so I can play it eventually. I have so many other things going on right now it's hard for me to do many of them at once.

I loved Left 4 Dead for the first 2-3 months, but suddenly it just died in me.

I still play L4D2 off and on. I'd play more if people here wanted to play :cheers:

Don't forget, it's also Chainsaw Massacre week.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

steam id: kaizenmx

I bought this game at release date, played once or twice and never touched it again.

L4D1 kept me interested way longer. But I'm getting an urge to play L4D2 at the moment. So if I see any of you playing I'll jump on too :) Or just invite me :)

Steamid: ren182 (I think its that, most of you have me on friends anyway :))

Ughh... ****ing downloading at 160kb/s...

I hope it's steam and not me.

Yeah. Has to be steam. I can still get 2 megs/s other places.

You guys are jerks. Oh, Sheepo makes a thread and now everyone wants to ****ing play left 4 dead. But when Rizzo makes it, like 5 ****ing months ago, no one cares. He pretty much stole the thread name too! Screw you guys. Im done with this forum.

Steam ID Rizzo8904. Some dick stole my account and deleted all my "friends". That I guess I never had to begin with! Jerks.

I am actually kind of in the mood to play L4D2 now. It must be the Southern setting in relation to the summer.

Good god. I've been downloading this for over 4 hours now and I'm only at 83%

wtf is up with steam today.

There's a second Left four Dead video game product for PC gaming platform Steam?

Yes!

I recently played a game with Mr. Cowman and the one Free Man 911 and it was quite enjoyable (until Morgan quit like a bitch). Hope to see you other nerds out there!

Yes!

I recently played a game with Mr. Cowman and the one Free Man 911 and it was quite enjoyable (until Morgan quit like a bitch). Hope to see you other nerds out there!

Enjoyable? If you like chainsaws rammed up your backside.

That was terrible! I hit you guys more than I did the zombies! In my defense, I was being as careful as I could, but you guys kept running into the teeth.

I was AWFUL.

Back