Lego

I think the small lego sets were always the most fun to get, I dunno why though.

Oh my god, I can't tell you how many times that has happened to me, holy crap.

I think the small lego sets were always the most fun to get, I dunno why though.

You know how awesome it is to get a gigantic set of Lego Technic fully equipped with moving parts, motors, and customizable interventors and shit? Engines with pistons? Those things that take nearly a week to complete w/o any sleep?

Heathen.

I always liked having a steady supply of small legos (like one every few days) that you can slowly build a big city out of opposed to getting one huge lego set each month.

I always liked having a steady supply of small legos (like one every few days) that you can slowly build a big city out of opposed to getting one huge lego set each month.

Oh.

Well that sounds reasonable. I used to make towns out of Legos as well.

Another epic set (though still as good as the Rock Raiders)
59881.jpg

I loved Egypt when I was a kid.

Wasn't the theme "Adventure" starring "Johnny Thunder"

Oh **** you had to bring this theme up...i was a major lego freak. Brings tears to my eyes. :(

what i had...from the things i can remember 100%. They are shown in more or less chronological order as i got them.

1517-1.jpg

6850-1.jpg

6949-large.jpg

6125-1.1122428029.thumb2.jpg

6155-1.jpg

6175-1.jpg

6398-1.jpg

Okay this is scary.

Youve basically listed my childhood...

That white one-man submarine..thing gave me an instant flashback of the aqua lego I had, and then I scrolled down and saw the pictures of all the aqua vehicles etc. I can literally picture in my head that shark submarine being built, I can remember where and when, and I remember putting the stickers on.

***t, that freaked me out.

The toy section? Of what? The toy store?

Don't buy your lego sets at walmart.

Let me guess. Your family bought your toys at Toys R Us, where there wasn't a toy section, it was all toys! And at 800% markup!

YOU RICH ****!

Half the fun of buying a lego set was going to the ****ing toy store, man.

Not boring wal-mart or some shit.

I've been to Toys R Us once in my entire life. We were given some money to buy our own gifts, and we chose to go to Toys R Us.

It was awesome. We had like 50-60 bucks each to buy something. Too bad we couldn't afford anything in Toys R Us with that measly chump change!

I think you're just talking shit because I distinctly remember the medium sized lego sets being 20 dollars.

Well obviously I'm exaggerating.

Back