Who's the funniest?

• Jay Leno

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • David Letterman

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters

SupremePain

Reaction score
well i my opinion there isent a lot to discuss (letterman, woohoo!) :LOL: but i wanted to hear you guys, whos best/funniest? Leno or Letterman?

Neither of those twats.. Conan is the man. :E

yeah conan is rockin' though i still say letterman is the... eh man....

oh yeah by the way i reckon i voted wrong... i wanted to vote for letterman, but it seems i voted for jay leno lol

Letterman is sometimes mildly funny, but his best stuff was years ago.

Leno kind of always sucked.

:D

I can't watch Letterman long enough even to get to the interviews with people I like... and, believe me, I've tried. I have to watch something else during the first part then switch back when I think enough time has passed. He just reminds me of a creepy old man I met. Leno isn't as bad (I also like how he donates his money from the Tonight Show and lives off of his stand-up comedy along with the money he already has)... but Conan is the best of the late night talk show hosts. Well... that is, if you count the Daily Show as a "fake news" show instead of a talk show.

On a related note: Conan O'Brien will replace Jay Leno as the host of the Tonight Show in 2009 (Leno will have been hosting it for 17 years). Conan has gone from being a complete disaster in his first months on the air to being the successor to the most popular late night talk show on television.

Letterman easy

The last time tom cruise was on leno it was simply embarrasing

neither. conan is the man.

letterman is just okay. he was much funnier about two/three years back.

leno has some of the best features of them all though. headlines, products, jaywalking. i love that stuff..

I dont watch comedy. :(

Dont really like it.

I really like Leno's headlines.
But Conan is my favourite, I usually watch Leno first and then Conan seeing as they are on the same channel for me.
Conan O'Brien on The Simpsons said:
Sit perfectly still, only I may dance.
:LOL:

Conan is the man but i like Leno to, Letterman sucks. Good thing Conan is taking over after Leno in 2009...

Dax said:
Neither of those twats.. Conan is the man. :E
too true, but letterman sucks less than that lame sell-out leno. his white-bread, lowest-common-denominator jokes make me want to kill :angry:

yeah i agree with lil timmy.... i can honestly watch leno and go "but hes not funny?!" letterman is funny because hes a loveable ranting old man :D

leno eats letterman, i cant watch more than 5min of letterman.
but conan is the man you gota live the walker texes ranger lever.

JATZ-MAN said:
leno eats letterman, i cant watch more than 5min of letterman.
but conan is the man you gota live the walker texes ranger lever.

haha ye the walker lever is hilarious! Did you see the episode when Chuck Norris came to the studio when conan was mocking him? :D

Back