Location of Portal North Dakota?

S

Spectator_of_shi

I was looking for towns named Portal, and I found something interesting about Portal, North Dakota. Look at the trees from Portal and From Portal, North Dakota:

cube_end_full.jpg

N-2ndFloor.jpg

imgres

Also, in Portal, Georgia, there is a Road named Johnson, next to a road beginning with "C". Hence, C Johnson.

Am I just a tin hat crazy, or on to something?

I don't think that there is a connection just because the trees look slightly similar.
Tin hat.

There better be a Black Mesa in New Mexico.

I don't think it is north decoda. There is no snow in portal.

However nice find with the georgia thing :)

I have a pic of a map with Black Mesa marked on it but imageshack refuses to upload.

I can imagine just like Half-Life 2, that there is no specific location set. Until it is specified explicitly, there isn't one.

If Portal is North Dakota then GlaDOS was right. It is better to stay in the center.

(PS I think there is a Black Mesa in Arizona, check wikipedia to be sure)

Black Mesa is in New Mexico. The military base Shephard trained in was in Arizona.

Sorry, I misread your post as "I think Black Mesa is in Arizona."

Aperture Science Central is located in Cleveland, Ohio. I'm not sure if it's Portal location.

What makes us think that Black Mesa would be the name of the city, or whatever? ;) Look what I found!

blackmesa.png

The Aperture Science Center is in a blue police box. duh. They work on portals thus they work on closed space tech.

But really the location of every main area in any Valve game will never be officialy disclosed. Only spectulated. Of cource that's spectulation itself.

Back