Lord of the Rings Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
You tell him! Sure, that post is six years old, but calling a grown man "kid" still stings no matter how irrelevant your posts are in general I mean

Damn, if he's a kid now, what did that make him 6 years ago? I don't think you recognise how subversively sick that burn was.

Edit: I really hate reading my old posts... :O

So more than in EVE + Shadowbane? Yowzas.

I meant in regard to lore/setting and so on. Shadowbane had elves and vampires, so yeah.

Damn, if he's a kid now, what did that make him 6 years ago? I don't think you recognise how subversively sick that burn was.

Edit: I really hate reading my old posts... :O

If you were affected 6 years ago, what does that make you now?

Wow AC is generic? You are out of your ****ing mind kid. There is more originality in that game than every other MMO put together

Asheron's Call was and is generic and the story of it's dead on arrival sequel is hilarious. Turbine has never done anything interesting. Thanks for making this come to the forefront of my mind again.

Asheron's Call was and is generic and the story of it's dead on arrival sequel is hilarious. Turbine has never done anything interesting. Thanks for making this come to the forefront of my mind again.

Haha how is Asheron's Call generic? In which ways? Which AC server did you play on and when? Also, I agree with you that Turbine is a terrible developer. Most of the things that were great about that game were a fluke. DDO sucked, LOTRO sucked, AC2 was obviously bad. Any talent that was part of the company back in the day is long gone now.

Asheron's Call was dope back in the day. Definitely the best MMO of its time. DT4 lyfe nigga. I tried to go back a few years ago but it's so gear dependent now.

Rating my pitiful posts has roused me and forced me to acknowledge them even if by a few days late!
What a dumb thread to bump and what a shame that I've, in turn, bumped it again by making this post.

Never played Asheron's Call but I saw gameplay of it on a show on old G4 called Portal and it looked neat, would've played.

That is all.
Back to sleep.

Still waiting for the explanation for why AC is a generic game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back