Lost my wallet... Shit.

McGooTheWise

Reaction score
Saturday night I went with my friends to a movie, and saw Marley & Me (Depressing story), and then went back to my friend's house. I remember having it at his house. I had it in my hands and was fiddling with it, and swore I sat on it on the way home whilst driving, but I can't be sure because I was dead to the world, and tired. Yesterday I swore I saw it sitting on my computer desk, and it has since vanished. No idea where it's at, no clue what to do.

It had my School ID, Driver's license, $40, and some gift cards I got over Christmas... This sucks. :(

Saturday night I went with my friends to a movie, and saw Marley & Me (Depressing story), and then went back to my friend's house. I remember having it at his house, I had it in my hands and was fiddling with it, and swore I sat on it on the way home, whilst driving, but I can't be sure, because I was dead to the world, and tired. Yesterday I swore I saw it sitting on my computer desk, and it has since vanished. No idea where it's at, no clue what to do.

It had my School ID, Driver's license, $40, and some gift cards I got over Christmas... This sucks. :(

that sucks man. i always try to check if my wallet, cell phone and keys are where they should be when not at home or leaving.

Friend told me that movie was depressing too, the dog dies or something.

You left out the part where you visited a hooker, I'd try there first. Though she's probably blown your $40 on crack by now.

I always, ALWAYS leave my wallet and keys in the exact same location at my house. The far left end table in my basement's television room. I always know where it's at. I'm sorry you lost it sir.

Well... I'm relieved all of the sudden... My Mom grabbed it for some reason and had it in her purse all day... ****ing-A.

EDIT: Sulk, i live on Go****yourself Lane. Long street name, I know, but it's real, trust me. ;)

that sucks man. i always try to check if my wallet, cell phone and keys are where they should be when not at home or leaving.

Every 10 minutes or so I do a slap on my left pockete for keys, right pocket for phone, back right pocket for wallet.

If anything is off...I freak the **** out.

Whoever saw a preview for Marley and Me and thought it would be happy is dumb, dog movies are always sad.

Every 10 minutes or so I do a slap on my left pockete for keys, right pocket for phone, back right pocket for wallet.

If anything is off...I freak the **** out.

Haha I'm exactly the same. However, my left front pocket is phone, my right front pocket or back right pocket is keys depending on the tightness of my jeans and the easiness of putting them in either pocket, and my back left is always my wallet.

Whoever saw a preview for Marley and Me and thought it would be happy is dumb, dog movies are always sad.
What about Homeward Bound? Milo and Otis? Or does the cat remove the tragedy element?

You know what's sad about Beethoven?

They're making a new one.

I do not approve of the Beethoven sequel, and I am a dog.

There has already been a sequel. I found Beethoven sad when I was younger. Homeward Bound and Milo and Otis are both pretty sad until the end from what I can remember.

My Dog Skip made me bawl my f***ing eyes out.

There's been two sequels, I believe. This is either the third or the fourth. Something like that.

and my back left is always my wallet.

Why the heck do people put their wallet in one of the back pockets is beyond me... I don't use a wallet (yet) but whenever I have ID or money with me it's ALWAYS in one of my front pockets.

Yeah, it looks stupid to have your walled in your front pocket.

I keep my wallet in the front pocket because it feels weird if it's in the back and I sit down.

Doesn't it hurt though when you sit on your wallet?

Also, OP, I'd say check your friend's house in every place you were and your house too. It's how I found my wallet when I lost it.

I am so paranoid about that shit. I check my pockets like every 5 minutes. Probably because I lost my first wallet a few years back. And it doesn't hurt after the first few ti- OH MY AN INNUENDO.

Yeah, it looks stupid to have your walled in your front pocket.

I don't give a shit how it looks. It's better to have your money/keys/ ID in you front pockets simply because you would imediately feel if someone was trying to pick pocket you.

This thread reminds me of the show Braceface that used to be on when I was a kid. The main character used to keep her money in her shoes and so did the guy she liked, so she thought they were perfect for each other. And now I feel like a ******.

Take pictures of everywhere in your room and we will find it for you.

Back