Major Left 4 Dead Update Released

Tried to play last night but we had no luck with servers. Lets hope it's temporary till all servers are updated.

Bullshit, its not easier to pounce meleeing survivors, if anything its harder. The Boomer's bugs bug me lots.

You can still free Survivors from Smoker's grasp even if they are not stopped or incapacitated.

You can still melee a hunter pouncing at you.

Smoker grabbing is incredibly hard to pull off now.

I find it's harder. Hell, it's harder in general to even land on a ****ing survivor. Before the update, I would usually score a pounce if I aimed well and was in an appropriate radius from the target. Now, I find I have to jump into them from a certain angle or I'll miss, or they'll sidestep an inch and I'll miss, or I just land right next to them, or I get melee'd.

Man, being a hunter sucks.

I agree with Pes. Playing Hunter is a pain in the ass because you have to be so accurate in order to score a pounce and to add insult to injury you have to wait 20 seconds to respawn.

...I usually do pretty well with the boomer. In fact, it is my best class to be... What needs fixing about it?

That he does poorly at it...

It's an easy tactic, hide and vomit or sneak up and vomit. Straight forward, but this guy likely does poorly as the spy in TF2 as well.

The Boomer does need fixing though. The splash is incredibly unreliable, I've been standing next to survivors when being blown up and it hasn't hit them. The fact that the puke stops if you get shot while puking even though you can see it leaving your body. There is no splash from standing up on a ledge a foot above a survivor.

I loaded it up on the 360 the other day and the game updated..

I'm presuming it was the fixes mentioned in the original post can anyone confirm that?

Back