Man Accidentally Kills Wife During Botched Satellite TV Install

• Thread starter Deleted member 56031
  • Start date
even if he had a drill he would've probably drilled into some cables inside the wall and died of electric shock.

even if he had a drill he would've probably drilled into some cables inside the wall and died of electric shock.

"Earlier this week a man accidentally killed his wife wife while trying to install a satellite dish. Sources tell us the man was attempting to drill a hole in the wall when his wife's head came into teh drills path..."

I once saw a guy shoot himself in the leg. Was at a shooting range and the guy just casually held a loaded pistol on his side. Gun fires, bounces off the floor and into his leg. Blood was squirting out like water from a pierced water bottle. Idiot. Was funny though. It didn't hit any arteries, just lucky it was his leg.

That would be sad if it wasn't for the fact that he was being so damn stupid.

You Americans and your guns

Oh us Americans and our guns and our excellent schools and all powerful corporations and complete, utter military dominance.

Oh us Americans and our guns and our excellent schools and all powerful corporations and complete, utter military dominance.

Oh you Americans with your guns and your seemingly retarded president and your currently ongoing war and your reputation for gluttony.

Oh you Americans and your mass amounts of white people that will be hung in the uprising.

No one said that wasn't true, Slug. Bush is the single worst American to walk our soil. And who cares what our reputation is? Your countrymen probably have a reputation for being prissy, pretentious little jerks who don't know what dental floss is. I'm just assuming you're from England though, I could shout out some bullshit stereotypes from other countries if you like.

Who could see this coming?

raise_hand.jpg

yet a handful of guys with box cutters brought your nation to it's knees ..right, ypu live in your little fantasy world where everything is sunshine and lollipops

the harder the come, the harder they so and so

There were worse people than Bush. Much, much worse people.

yet a handful of guys with box cutters brought your nation to it's knees ..right, ypu live in your little fantasy world where everything is sunshine and lollipops

the harder the come, the harder they so and so

At least it wasn't a handful of 10 year olds. We managed to thwart the rebels bearing pointy dinner knives, although we haven't completely eradicated all of them yet.

And if you think that is bad. ... Maybe you have heard the story of the Trojan Horse.

There were worse people than Bush. Much, much worse people.

josef mengele? Idi amin? Pol pot? richard simmons? Pilsbury Doughboy?

Sulkdodds said:
The harder the...what?

How hard is your cum, Stern?

take out your eye at 50 paces ..I have a dangerous weapons permit

VirusType2 said:
At least it wasn't a handful of 10 year olds. We managed to thwart the rebels bearing pointy dinner knives, although we haven't completely eradicated all of them yet.

And if you think that is bad. ... Maybe you have heard the story of the Trojan Horse

ah Trojan, how many paternity suits have you saved me from?

Back