Meet the Scout this Friday!

-Psy-

Walking round in women's underwear
Reaction score
It looks like Gametrailers are showing the Meet the Scout video this Friday.

Sauce

I'm amazed by all the TF2 news today. Now...let's hope they fix the spies' backstab in the update.

Yes, i've been waiting to long for this.
I hope Valve puts the video on Steam, so i can watch it in Hi Definition.

Awesome. <3 Scout.
Scout will fight Heavy weapons guy and he will even use his baseball bat to "choke" him. :)

It looks like Gametrailers are showing the Meet the Scout video this Friday.

Sauce

I'm amazed by all the TF2 news today. Now...let's hope they fix the spies' backstab in the update.

Whats wrong with backstab?

Can't wait, it looks like the Scout takes on a Heavy in a boxing fight, and the scout wins, obviously...

Should be a good laugh

still friday for me. I can wait till sunday before It's really late.

God...still friday over here... :/

Still not realeased.

OMG, so goddamn hilarious.

"If you were from where I was from, you'd be F*beep*ing dead."

I've seen it, but its about to air on the GT show in a bit.

ditto^

though on a the next show after, (gametrailertv again)
Gabe says they're coming out with TF2 plushies, lol

Notice the sandwich behaves like a real sandwich does. It droops, it sways, it bends... someone please come up with an amusing punchline for me.

tf2scoutmz8.gif

i <3 this part :LOL:

Pretty good clip made me feel like sandwiches (not a punchline)

and maybe for a punchline "now that was fastfood"

IMO Valve should release the tools they make the videos with so I could make a better Scout video. IMO it was more of a tech video for facial animation than anything else. Even more sadder is it took months to do a 20s video. My mom even created better ideas when I just showed it to her. When the heavy was chcking the scout, the scout should have bitten the heavies arm for example. Facial animation was top notch though.

The "Copyright LOLOLOL" thing has been there since Meet the Engineer. Or Soldier, I forget which one came first.

Heavy: mmmm, sammich.
*bop*
*looks around*
scout: yo, whats up?

The scout: he will get in your face, he will kill you, and he will dick about it afterwards.

Back