Meet The Spy Leaked

I think it was implied that the spy disabled before it had time to turn around.

Implied? In what we saw it neither beeped nor even started to turn. The Meet The Spy was blatently shot largely for dramatic effect, it's not showing off new mechanics.

Absolutely incredible. I'm so glad my favourite class has the best Meet the video so far! :p
Sliding the sapper could be for presentation purposes 'cause many of the Meet the videos have had the classes doing things we could only dream of doing in game. Though looking back I remember the Scout was running past bullets in the Meet the video for him at the start however when the update came out we got an item that allowed him to do just that so who knows.
BTW I'm still confused why people thought that the Spy could be anything other than French!
Oh, and yes they should and need to make a TF2 movie!!! At least 10 mins screen time for each class and then you have yourself a movie!

Implied? In what we saw it neither beeped nor even started to turn. The Meet The Spy was blatently shot largely for dramatic effect, it's not showing off new mechanics.

I didn't say it was showing off new mechanics. I just think that the implied reason it didn't shoot him is because it wasn't given enough time to register before he disabled it. Obviously sentrys don't actually respond that way.

Jesus ****ing christ people. The unlock is not going to be a throwable sapper.

Didn't you see Meet the Demoman? There's a 10 second sequence where all you hear is beeps, because he's swearing that much :)

Hmm, maybe you're right.

It's just that this time it was so explicit that it stood out for me :D

I have to ask, what is that gun above the shotgun from the gun rack at 6 seconds? Looks like a sniper rifle. Another addition to the game perhaps?

I have never seen valve make a new gun model for a movie unless they are going to use it in some form in game.

I wish there would have been a small scene with the Spy killing a Pyro but still an amazing video!

best one yet. some of those animations are really kickass and the pr0n makes it all the better.

I am a Spy at heart in this game, bring on the challange flamers!

I am tired of the whole "pyro is a woman" thing,what if is a gay person? its anoying

I didn't know you could call a gay guy "She".

Well, unless he's dressed in drag and you're confused.

He's the only one not shown otherwise. Everyone is in the room or dead.

Opens with Soldier, meets Scout, then Heavy. Blu Spy enters. Flashback to Engi's death. Flashback to Sniper's death. Flashback to Medic's death. Scout turns into Red Spy, showing that he'd been the Spy the whole time.

It could be the Pyro, Scout, or Demo.

That was awesome. Could that be the first time we heard a dirty (even though censored) word in a Valve production (aside from Barney's "f--ck you!")? Also, it was pretty brutal heheh.

Indeed. Valve's style makes me forget that it is a Mature (as in swearing and blood, rather than intricate storyline) game, and not kiddy-like.

all the more AWESOME.

Yeah, I wonder if that solves the third unlockable
Given that his loadout screen has the pistol, knife, and the watch (tho the pic shows the disguise kit), I'd say no.

Also, having two watches at the same time makes no sense- so there will be a revolver and knife replacement too.

Why would anyone even consider the Pyro being the Scout's hot Milf of a mother. The pyro is a fat fanatically exentric german maniac man. Clearly audible in the pitch of his voice or Kenny like muttering.

On topic, loved the video and Valve should so totally make either a movie with TF2 or webcast episodes. Looking forward to the High Definition version.

We've been over this before. The pyro is a woman. She has a purse in her locker. So unless your German is also fabulously gay, your theory fails.

Besides, the Doctor is German.

The only Nationality TF2 will double up on is the Yanks.

The pyro is actually a japanese schoolgirl in pigtails.

2928330215_7fcf7fe181.jpg

We've been over this before. The pyro is a woman. She has a purse in her locker. So unless your German is also fabulously gay, your theory fails.

You don't have to be gay to cross-dress in this day and age although it helps. I however still think he's a very twisted guy who cross dresses in his spare time judging from the ingame voice comms. I might stand corrected when the pyro video comes out and a slender Scout's Mom jumps out of that anti-fit fatsuit.

Should all be America **** yeah.

I mean the game's art style is completely mid-20th-century America.

Team Fortress Two Movie or Ge The **** Out...four words...

Back