Minecraft Skins

ríomhaire

Staff member
Reaction score
I've noticed a lot of you have the default Minecraft skin and it's a disgrace! Show some colours guys. Some links:

Here's my skin:
skin1.png

It's Parker from Red Faction. I've actually made all three main characters (they all have the default face though). Here they are if anyone wants them:
parkerrough.png

aliasrough.png

masonrough.png

If anyone has any requests and I have a spare half hour I'd be glad to try my hand at making you guys skins.

I'd think it be cool to have a predator skin... but I haven't been able to find one yet. (not even sure if it would look cool...)

Gir or Sim would be awesome as well.

Someone should move this to the other board.

I would love to show you my skin unfortunately the Minecraft site is a piece of shit and keeps reverting to my old one every time I change it. Damnit, notch, get your shit sorted please. :(

Well, it really doesn't want to let me change it, so here's my current skin, a certain... slender gentleman (oh god send help he has me in his nightmarish grasp).

slender.jpg

I didn't make this, and haven't found another one I want yet.

20101005014739capture.png

Aw man, I have so many cool skins that I want to post.... but I'm not sure how.

OK, I got it. Here's one I edited a while ago.

TheTrueAssassin.png

The True Assassin.

A bunch of you are still running around with the default skin. Stop being ugly. I'm now taking requests for skin projects. If it can be reasonably done, I'll do it. I've gone from default,
to Finn the human
41291.jpg

to Jesus
7bap8.png

and now to Haruko
qBPGE.png

all in the span of about a week. The offer's on the table, no more excuses for being ugly.

Think you could make a skin for Bill from Left 4 Dead?

I'd like to request The Comedian!

Edit, nvm, I think it's impossible to do because I don't think you can have the shoulders be different from each other.

I'd like to request The Comedian!

Edit, nvm, I think it's impossible to do because I don't think you can have the shoulders be different from each other.

You can't, so I did the crappy movie version instead.
4XOLu.png

aKnSw.png

Unfortunately, it looks more like a Village people reject than anything.

My current skin after modifying someone else's JC Denton. I lol imagining JC Denton digging through gravel and dirt-

jc.jpg

jc2.jpg

Back