Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back from Malaysia.

CoD4 Completed. Now i just need someone to explian the epilogue.

At least you live in Michigan. When I graduated it was like 96 degrees outside and we were left standing there in pants, collared shirts, and our graduation gowns for well over an hour more or less just baking before we marched in for the actual ceremony. It was hellish.

Apparently it was hot, but I didn't feel it.

Anyway, it's all over. It has ended. I'm done.

And I feel the same.

had a good few games on a dustbowl insta-spawn server... got over 1000+ all together playing as pyro :D

Well, I think that counts as a pretty grand four-day social escapade. I spent four nights in a row out of the house. The first two were at friend's places, the third was at a different friend's LAN party, and the fourth was tonight. When I came home. So I guess I mean three-day escapade. Pah, semantics!

It was fun, very very fun. I even learned a little bit about myself :3

I've been off for ... over 2 weeks and haven't done anything thing worth mentioning

unemployment is awesome.

I guess I should look for a job today.

Back from Malaysia.

CoD4 Completed. Now i just need someone to explian the epilogue.

Yeah, dunno either Az. Might be just an extra mission...and it sounds like Gaz too eh? But he was shot so... meh

"Surely, you can't be serious?"

"I am serious...and don't call me Shirley"

****ing hell, my wrist has been hurting for about a week now. Argh. I haven't done anything too really hurt it. D:

I had a dream, and in it, I said to someone 'well you know I'm weird, because I agree with Willie about *subject*'

I took a wisdom tooth pain pill because my jock itch was driving me nuts, and now I'm mildly high/very sleepy.

Anyone else notice how buttered movie theater popcorn smells like really powerful urine odor?

watching ebay auctions , do any of you guys own a blackberry ? or better yet a blackberry 7290 ? .

By a strange series of events I cause a girl to throw up on a floor today

Do tell these "strange events". Also thats nothing , i once threw up on the CEILING.

Felt sick.
Took trashcan to my desk, just in case.
About 45 minutes in, began feeling better.
Was gonna put the trashcan back, but decided no rush.
10 minutes later the girl sprints to normal trash location, hand over mouth, jumps around for a second, then sprints outside and spews.

I felt like kind of an asshole.

Oh, so you didn't cause her to vomit yourself. It was like, she needed to vomit, and you caused her to do it elsewhere.

What the hell man. When I feel like I'm going to throw up, the last thing I want to do is sprint and jump up and down.

I hope you didnt have the hots for her , because if you did you have seriously messed up your chances.

Uh? Go apologize to her very profusely. She'll probably think you're very kind in doing so.

What the hell man. When I feel like I'm going to throw up, the last thing I want to do is sprint and jump up and down.
Well, I think she really wanted the trashcan, hence the sprinting. I may have exaggerated the jumping.
I hope you didnt have the hots for her , because if you did you have seriously messed up your chances.
I did not.

Lost a gym class soccer game 4-3.
But I scored!
That girl still seems to not want me around though.:(
WHAT DID I DO?!??! *shakes fist*

Edit: New avatar as well!

Annoyingly, I hurt my knee again today despite having an operation on it. A few years ago I had this problem with my left knee where the kneecap kept slipping out of place. That could happen at any time and it was excruciatingly painful whenever it happened. But I had an operation to stop it, and for ages I thought it was fine (my op was in 2006). But today, when i was just sitting down on the bus it happened again. If it still keeps on happening then I think I'm going to have to have another operation. But strangely enough, i don't actually mind the prospect of having yet another op! Weird!

Annoyingly, I hurt my knee again today despite having an operation on it. A few years ago I had this problem with my left knee where the kneecap kept slipping out of place. That could happen at any time and it was excruciatingly painful whenever it happened. But I had an operation to stop it, and for ages I thought it was fine (my op was in 2006). But today, when i was just sitting down on the bus it happened again. If it still keeps on happening then I think I'm going to have to have another operation. But strangely enough, i don't actually mind the prospect of having yet another op! Weird!

I had the same problem when I was growing up. So did my brother and sister. The kneecap had a tendency to pop to the outside of the knee. Something about missing a little ridge on the tibia that is supposed to help keep the patella in place. I never had to go under a blade tho, kinda grew out of it over the years. Maybe you will too....

I have to memorize a song about fascism in the next hour, or my group will hate me forever.

This song is terrible too...

"With a military so strong
How could Musolini be wrong
His people were extremely proud
But the truth was covered by a cloud
MUSSOLINI!"

That's...bad. It sounds like no tune would even be possible.

The lyrics I wrote for a musical presentation in history class were extremely good. Pity I can't remember them.

That's...bad. It sounds like no tune would even be possible.

The lyrics I wrote for a musical presentation in history class were extremely good. Pity I can't remember them.

"Called the razor due to his "excellent skill"
now let's see all the position's he filled
TOJO!

Minister of war, education, and commerce
Tojo was a dictator who ruled as promised
Murders were committed under his control
he incresed prisoners of wars and other asian country's death toll
TOJO!"

I'm going to murder the whore that wrote this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back