Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiding a video camera behind zipper?
Amazing idea!
I should do that more often to ensure that...

ehh... I said nothing.

I just made some awesome burgers on the grill outside.
Drenched in honey BBQ sauce.

Mmm.

Fresh lettuce and tomatoes, as a sauce I used my mom's awesome zucchini relish, mayo, and ketchup.
In between two toasted hamburger buns.

Should I text my ex in an attempt to woo her? She's pretty hittable. First yes/no response will decide it.

tell her to come over so you could talk. Then some roofies will do the rest.

I'd say stick it up her bum, but with pesh that comes standard

Pesh is against anal sex because it supports gaysexuals.

I have to tactfully get my way to her bum, first. Oh and IM AGAINST GAYSEXUALS.

bum sechs sounds like a lot of fun, on paper, but it's not all it's cracked up to be. My ex-girlfriend was like, oh, screw it, just put it in [my vagina] already.

Redwings baby.

bum sechs sounds like a lot of fun, on paper, but it's not all it's cracked up to be.

asdgali8.jpg

bum sechs sounds like a lot of fun, on paper, but it's not all it's cracked up to be. My ex-girlfriend was like, oh, screw it, just put it in [my vagina] already.

Redwings baby.

Bum sex, cracked up...I get it....:D

Quit it.

edit.

I was trying to decide between Imagedump and here, and I chose here. Last night, an hour, so f*cking tired, Portishead, freezing cold.

imaches001ls8.jpg

Oh, and obviously a WIP. Or just IP.

I worked 18 hours today, ergo, I will be working from home tomorrow in the comfort of my skivvies. I also listened to the Blue Danube Waltz while in my office today and got pretty choked up. That's a damn fine piece of music. Classical is like techno for me... it's either really ace or really unenjoyable.

It occurs to me that I have been learning something new at work every day since I was hired (seven years ago). I'll start posting them here because, well, this is the miscellaneous thread.

Today I learned how to program a DCU for a multi-level progressive, learned how to program the machine interface boards for this system, and learned that a new contender has been writing software for some Bally games, which is, I believe, the first to display the SMI number in the accounting menus. ('bout frickin' time!)

so i was half sleeping on the schoolbus this morning and i hear this weird noise. A few minutes later the engine turns off and we are just rolling till it finally stops. Turns out we ran out of gas, pretty awesome because i got to sleep in the bus instead of going to school....but then a damn backup bus came and took us to school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back