Moderators

X-FacToR

Reaction score
Im just curious as to why allot of post's are closed, maybe their isnt proof but nothings wrong with speculation or rumours, maybe just move it. Seems like you guys are a little up tight. Id like to voice my opinion on more threads but I don't get the chance.

Your opinion is fine but I find it funny how many people think they know how to run a forum better than someone else when they have absolutely no experiance. The mods here are doing a very good job, there are things that could use a little improvement but leaving threads open is far from that.

Originally posted by X-FacToR
Im just curious as to why allot of post's are closed, maybe their isnt proof but nothings wrong with speculation or rumours, maybe just move it. Seems like you guys are a little up tight. Id like to voice my opinion on more threads but I don't get the chance.

Read through a few of them, almost every one thats been closed has ended up with people insulting each other, or its a thread about something thats already been discussed to death, and a newbie has started yet another thread instead of searching for info first.

I'll often just read the first page of a large thread if its closed as much after that its just spam, insults and other useless posts

It could be worse, they could simply delete all of them instead, then you'd not be able to search them and pick out the useful stuff from the beginning (they do delete some, but those are the worst ones and not a loss losing them)

Or when the starter requests it. Remember when Badger's thingy said 'Banned'? I thought it was real. So I started a thread about it. Realising my own idiocy, I requested it to be deleted. And that's why you wont find it.

Back