Mt Eden Dubstep

You're awful now get out

and then come back with a few chicks and then you'll be on cloud 9

lol BROSTEP
what tenacious is probably getting at is that hyper-masculine dubstep tries too hard.

What the **** does this even mean?

The sentence itself makes little sense, but I'm fairly sure that being on Cloud 9 means that you feel great. So, get out, get some chicks, return and feel great?

lol BROSTEP
what tenacious is probably getting at is that hyper-masculine dubstep tries too hard.

Hyper-masculine dubstep? (I haven't heard a whole lot of dubstep aside from Mt Eden and UKF.)

ITT: Terrible examples of an excellent and varied genre. SERIOUSLY. MT EDEN. My god.

Burial, Pinch, Jakes, Caspa, Rusko, Skream, Benga, Coki, Mala, Ramadanman, DZ, Excision, 16bit, Flux Pavilion, Addison Groove, D1, The Bug, Joker, Distance, Ginz, Gemmy, Appleblim, Untold, Brackles, Cotti, Hatcha, Lost, Shackleton, The Others, Breakage, HiJack. Loefah.

All of these are more interesting dubstep artists..

Please say you are joking.

Also, Mt Eden, I actually can't express my contempt for them enough.

ITT: Terrible examples of an excellent and varied genre. SERIOUSLY. MT EDEN. My god.

Burial, Pinch, Jakes, Caspa, Rusko, Skream, Benga, Coki, Mala, Ramadanman, DZ, Excision, 16bit, Flux Pavilion, Addison Groove, D1, The Bug, Joker, Distance, Ginz, Gemmy, Appleblim, Untold, Brackles, Cotti, Hatcha, Lost, Shackleton, The Others, Breakage, HiJack. Loefah.

All of these are more interesting dubstep artists..

Listen to this man.

wubwubwubwubwuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuubwubwub

but i was taking the piss comrade, i don't really like dubstep.

Back