Mutant Squierls Are Coming!! Run For Your Lives!

jverne

Reaction score
The pack of mutant black squirrels that are giving Britain's grey population a taste of their own medicine

The upstarts are genetic mutations of greys, but have a darker fur and higher levels of the male sex hormone testosterone - making them more aggressive and more successful.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...in_article_id=561946&in_page_id=1770&ito=1490

aren't these the type of squirrels that made breakfast of a dog some time ago?

i guess i should get a pellet gun :naughty:

The greys don't stand a chance against these crafty nut hording creatures of darkness.

Squirrel Race Wars are on!

For too long The Greys oppressed these newcomers, and tried to cut off nut supplies. The Blacks have organized, and plan to take The Greys precious nutty territory

TEH SQWERLZ!!1

Man, I started to wonder when I'de ever get to say that.

Can I admit something?, I've always wanted to catch a Squirrel and make it my pet, who sits on my shoulder and helps me get up to shennanigans....or just get me something I want but am too lazy to go pick up myself. :|

challengeras2.gif

Someone post a pic of the Janitor's 'squirrel army', I'm too lazy to find or take one.

I was sort of hoping this would be a mutant red instead of a grey since our red is having a hard time as it is.... This doesn't bode well for our native red squirrel overall... :(

Back