punisher01

Reaction score
Hello i created new skin for tf2 posted in fpsbanana and here

the fabulous Pyro girl! xD:

65431a.jpg

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IF9401W0

ENjoy!!

sry i write the title very fast coming soon more skins

The model posted here and at FPSBanana are both under the name SuperAldo. Get banned.

Also god damn I hate when people call models skins.

Wow awesome model! Great work!!! I look forward to other creations that you create and are created by you!

punisher1, you are a fag. Please go and die in a large fire surrounded by tiny dwarves with large beer kegs and penis.

punisher1, you are a fag. Please go and die in a large fire surrounded by tiny dwarves with large beer kegs and penis.

That's too nice of a way to die for him! Thrown into a large pit of penis spikes that go into his asshole thereby separating the two halves of his body!

And dwarfs are jacking off to this as it happens and all of the semen lands on him as he's dieing.
AND HE LIKES IT.

I've contacted superaldo to clear this up with FPSBanana, it's his hard work after all. I'm sure he'll want to put his name that download.

I hate people which steal work like this, why bother? It's completely retarded.

I've contacted superaldo to clear this up with FPSBanana, it's his hard work after all. I'm sure he'll want to put his name that download.

It already is... Did you even look or read my post?

Put the sig on the model somewhere, that'll clear everything up

awww :( what is this?? ;_;

Thanks Glenn Lawrence for you email, I will check on fpsbanna if something happen

Yeah, thanks Glenn Lawrence.
We love you.

I say we hang him, then we kill him, then we stomp him, then we tattoo him, then we hang him, then we kill him.

Some forces are just too powerful to ignore...

Back