My own Fan Made Half-Life 2: Episode Three Screenshot

Status
Not open for further replies.

JUL3

Space Core
Reaction score
In case you're wondering, I got Alyx's gun from SMOD, The map is a fan made Half-Life 2: Episode Three map & I compiled the picture using Photodraw.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Half-Life 2 Episode Three Screenshot. 1.jpg
    Half-Life 2 Episode Three Screenshot. 1.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 613
That's pretty awful. I don't even have constructive criticism, except that maybe next time you should try to make something good instead of pressing F5.

Ok, well apparently you're on your own 'cos I posted this elsewhere & people liked it.

Thankyou for your opinion though...

P.S "maybe next time you should try to make something good instead of pressing F5"

I didn't just press F5 I did a bit of editing, but there's limits to what you can do using Photodraw.

How many GordonFreeman(add number here)'s do we have, if its anywhere near 502 I will be very scared...

I thought this was gonna be something someone made in gmod.

I wish it had been. Then it might have looked good.

Hahahaha

That's amazing man. Keep up the good work. Please keep me updated on future work as i think you're awesome.

Thanks for the kind words guys!

Jeez, you guys could have been a little more open, I mean I didn't say "Check out this picture that I spent months making, it's totally awesome!" I never denied that it was something simple.

I'm open to constructive criticism, but I think you guys are being a little harsh.

Maybe some suggestions or something?

P.S What's wrong with being called GordonFreeman502? I mean really? Seriously what's so bad about showing that you're a Half-Life fan?

What editing did you do?

I cut the gun from SMOD & applied it to my screenshot.

If you still wish to give constructive criticism maybe you could recommend a good picture editor?

I just have one question. Was Gordon crouching when to took the screenshot? To me he looks kind of short.

For something this unrefined, this... mediocre, didn't really deserve a new thread. Drawing attention to this just hails in the quality brigade. Even before considering In-game screenshots, try using an actual mod with inbuilt artistic composition first, just to mask that fact that you have none yourself.

Thanks for the kind words guys!

You need to fix your sarcasm meter. Better yet, have one.

P.S What's wrong with being called GordonFreeman502? I mean really? Seriously what's so bad about showing that you're a Half-Life fan?

What about G-Man7692? Or EliPwnsUrNutz? IluvAlexsBOOBS?

There are plenty of other characters you can deface.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back