My Terrible Dream

I had the weirdest dream last night. I dreamed I was right in the middle of a game of BF2. I was on the US sniping the airfield on Oman when all of a sudden I was teleported to this house in the middle of the woods. I go in and realize it's the cabbin from Stephen King's 'Misery'. I move into the kitchen and find Annie Wilkes. I no-scope headshot her with the AWP (yes, I suddenly have an AWP instead of an M24) for being such a cun*.

I then proceed to transform into Jesus. Natalie Portman materializes and she's all "Ooh, I want to be your virgin Mary." and I'm all "Not for long. Ohhhh yeahhhh." I woke up immediately after the bow-chicka-bow-wow wondering wtf just happened.

bvasgm said:
I had the weirdest dream last night. I dreamed I was right in the middle of a game of BF2. I was on the US sniping the airfield on Oman when all of a sudden I was teleported to this house in the middle of the woods. I go in and realize it's the cabbin from Stephen King's 'Misery'. I move into the kitchen and find Annie Wilkes. I no-scope headshot her with the AWP (yes, I suddenly have an AWP instead of an M24) for being such a cun*.

I then proceed to transform into Jesus. Natalie Portman materializes and she's all "Ooh, I want to be your virgin Mary." and I'm all "Not for long. Ohhhh yeahhhh." I woke up immediately after the bow-chicka-bow-wow wondering wtf just happened.
It means INCEST D:

Holy Crap.

I wish so much that I had dreams as detailed and as terrifying as that.

Ennui said:
It wasn't anything. It was darkness, with some weird white light. Just like an attic, a dark square cloaked in shadow - there was no creature or being or anything there, just a mass of darkness. and it was the most scary, terrifying thing in my life. I don't know why, but it terrified me more than anything else that's ever happened to me while dreaming or awake, and I've had some crazy ****ed up dreams and some scary shit happen to me in real life.

:O, Thats weird cause ive had similar dreams, the things that scare you the most seem to be the unknown's

I had a reacurring dream that was so real i thought id woken up in several instances and I actually hadnt, each time the thing that broke it was me hearing thumping of feet on the stairs on the landing with no presence there. Three times in a row I woke up in bed thinking id woke up only to realise a little while after the thumping sound and that i hadnt, It was like being stuck.. that made me break out into a sweat when i actually did wake up!

Another strange thing was everytime in a dream i realised i was dreaming.. mind job!.. id just fall backwards to wake myself up.

On the other hand ive recently had ... not so much a dream.. but a dreamlike inclination that New york was going to get caught up in a hurricane

Tomorrow i'll try to take the time to detail to you guys one of the only dreams thats had me screaming as I wake up. Happened reccuring a long time ago.

That's a really, really detailed dream...

Most've my dreams vanish upon waking, anyways. Or as someone once said 'They just throw in a load of swirly lines as they wake up and they think they've forgotton it. It'll be fine!'

My dreams tend to be pretty detailed. A few have even been a bit like murder-mystery books, where the ending is actually pretty clever.

And Ennui and Clarky, have you ever read A Wrinkle in Time? That darkness sounds just like the "bad guy" (for lack of a better word) in that.

To the original poster... Teeth decaying and or falling out/crumbling in dreams, usually is a way our suboncious seeps into our dreamstate, and often stems from anxiety about our personal appearance. I think this is magnified by the other very disfiguring traits you possesed while in the dream.

I think since at the start of the dream, it involved a woman, there is definitely a good importance to it. Do you feel self concious about your appearance alot of the time? I think it all ties in to maybe your subconcious is retaining thoughts of insecurity about your appearance towards the opposite sex... and your capacity to flirt, or otherwise engage in a relationship with them.

Thats my interpretation anyways. Not sure about the war part. Perhaps anxiety about world events.

Raziaar said:
To the original poster... Teeth decaying and or falling out/crumbling in dreams, usually is a way our suboncious seeps into our dreamstate, and often stems from anxiety about our personal appearance. I think this is magnified by the other very disfiguring traits you possesed while in the dream.

I think since at the start of the dream, it involved a woman, there is definitely a good importance to it. Do you feel self concious about your appearance alot of the time? I think it all ties in to maybe your subconcious is retaining thoughts of insecurity about your appearance towards the opposite sex... and your capacity to flirt, or otherwise engage in a relationship with them.

Thats my interpretation anyways. Not sure about the war part. Perhaps anxiety about world events.

I often do feel a bit self concious, as far as relationships are concerned, so maybe that is a big part of it.
I'm not conciously worried about my appearance, but it does matter to me a bit.

I'm not really worried about current world events, however, I think that the whole soldier thing is do to an overabundance of ego I have. I'm never a private in my dreams; I'm always in charge of whatever group is around me.

Or, perhaps I'm compensating for something. I'm not exactly the most muscular and manly of men, and that's obviously a big attraction of the military.

Ooh, mooky, you're right! That does remind me of A Wrinkle in Time! (Excellent series, for all you illiterate folks)

spookymooky said:
I often do feel a bit self concious, as far as relationships are concerned, so maybe that is a big part of it.
I'm not conciously worried about my appearance, but it does matter to me a bit.

I'm not really worried about current world events, however, I think that the whole soldier thing is do to an overabundance of ego I have. I'm never a private in my dreams; I'm always in charge of whatever group is around me.

Or, perhaps I'm compensating for something. I'm not exactly the most muscular and manly of men, and that's obviously a big attraction of the military.

It could also have something to do with power... a power over your life, things and events that are happening in it. Where at once you were in full control, taking charge of the situation... and maybe now, with how things turned out in your dream... you lost that power, and you are in turn left with others to care for you, with your diminished appearance.

Raziaar said:
It could also have something to do with power... a power over your life, things and events that are happening in it. Where at once you were in full control, taking charge of the situation... and maybe now, with how things turned out in your dream... you lost that power, and you are in turn left with others to care for you, with your diminished appearance.
That's interesting. I'm graduating from highs chool, and next year I can pretty much consider myself kicked out of the house. I suppose i might be subconsciously afraid of what life will be like without people watching out for me.

Ugh. Just had a bad dream this morning. Like 20 minutes ago.

We were in a plane, soaring high in the sky. The insides of the plane, of which i've never seen a modern jetliner's passenger cabins before in person, took on the resemblence of the inside of a yellow school bus. There were green seats down either side of the plane, and a relatively large aisle in the center. Occupancy was very low, but the people that were in there, all seemed familiar to me. I had family members and friends, some of which I had never seen before since moving away from alaska. One whom was in the very back seat, where he always used to sit while we were on the school bus in grade and middle school.

Others were sitting in the front, their faces elude me now but I know they were family members. Directly behind and to the left of me across the aisle was a female cousin of mine. People were playing with a very small, square hackey sack. Throwing it around seemed to pass the time of the flight rather well, and I had it tossed to me. I would fool around with it, trying to impress the people within the passenger cabin or just fooling around. One person asked what we were playing with, and upon being told so, shouted out, "Cool!" and stood up to kick it around instead of throw it around like we were doing.

Anyways, suddenly I was in the seat directly in front of that female cousin I was telling you about, on the left side of the plane. People were chatting excitedly about the fact that we were soon going to be landing. The cousin behind was telling people that she knew how to fly a plane. She would proceed to ask the others if they knew how to fly a plane, after she told them she could fly one. The scene changed, and now she was right beside me, turning her head to look at my face. Her mouth opened and she said, "I know how to fly."

I smiled and replied back, "I know how to fly too."

She inquired again, "You know how to fly?"

Suddenly I looked behind her, and through the unusually large square picturesque passenger windows, I could see the sea. The water was just a few dozen feet down, and we were flying level. At that very moment, the angle of the plane turned to 45 degrees and we crashed through the surface of the water with great force, and it was through the windows I could see this, as all that was visible now outside was the dark, murky depths of the ocean, and the inhabitants within. Hungry sharks and other various predators could be seen swimming near the glass. Everybody was screaming and the lights began flickering out, as the bodies started crashing and piling into one place in the front nose of the plane.

It was that moment I woke up, scared half to freaking death.

I've never had a plane crash dream before. I've never really flown in my life except once as a baby to my grandpa's funeral, and once more on a cessna with my uncle and our family a long time ago. Whatever my subconcious was trying to tell me, I was very confused.

Are you at all afraid to fly, out of curiosity? You never quite addressed that.

I fell asleep once in history, leaning against the chalkboard (which was on the side of the room), and I slipped. I suddenly dreamed I was falling, woke up halfway to the desk, screamed, and jumped/fell out of my desk.

Twas awkward.

I recently read that alot of people dream in black and white, is that true for anyone on the forum?

I frequently have wild dreams but rarely remember them more than 5 minutes after I wake up.

why couldn't tonight be a dreM? ****ing ace dream, but not real hopefully :(

I love to dream like that every chance I get to, being horrifying or not. Sometimes in the middle of the day something will remind me of a dream I recently had was last night, and all the creatures from xen were attacking earth. Oddly enough it was string and with odd contraptions, nothing like an actual projector and then it ended there.

My last dream was weird. All I remember is I was being chased by Pirates, when I came to some weird town place. Then naked gay little kids tried to attack me and i said "**** off ******s" Just then a kid from my English class who actually is gay spawned to my right and said "Hey!" as if he resented that remark. (No Im not Homophobic) Hope I have a better dream tonight.

How do people have such dreams, mine consist of having sex for 3 minutes ( it feels like 3 minutes, though its probably not scientifically), then I wake up. Or something like a monster or shit. The only time I can think of having a "interactive" dream was when I dreamt of being back in Germany and I was a member of the Wehrmacht and me and a group of about 10 or so soldiers were scavanging a town and found a group of villagers in a broken down apartment, of course we executed them, which was pretty satisfying to me. That was the only dream I had.

i have to post some weird dreams, this may be long.
When i was little, i had a dream that i was falling of an extremely tall cliff.in the middle of the fall, i realized it was a dream, and when i hit the bottom i woke up.
Another was about 2 months ago. i had a gravity gun, and i was killing antlions with it.
the most amazing thing is that once i found out how to have a continuos dream. i was having this really happy dream until i woke up. i really liked the dream, so i went back to bed and thought hard or either pretended to be in the dream and then i fell asleep and had the next part of the dream. i woke up later, did the same thing and it worked. i should try it next time i have a dream.
another thing is that i fall of something high in my dream a lot. when i land it gives me a jolt in the legs. this morning i had a dream where i fell off a water tower or something. i fell on purpose, because i know what happens when i fall. i have fallen of skyscrapers before and just get a jolt. falling in my dreams is the scariest thing that can happen to me. i may be afraid of heights.
I had the flu 2 weeks ago, and i had two hallucinations. i couldnt go to sleep for about two hours, because every time i close my eyes i am in Iraq in a war. i took some medicine and finally went to sleep. later in the day when i tried to go to sleep, and have these tubes and i am trying to fill them with peas.
I think that everyone of these dreams has a meaning.
Edit: i just looked at the date of the last post. i didnt know this thread was so old

someone402 said:
I think that everyone of these dreams has a meaning.
They don't really have "deep meaning" it's not like your brains way of telling you "you must follow this path to destiny" sort of thing, it's just random bits of info it processes during rest periods, compacts memory "refreshes" the brain if you like.

Most of my dreams involve me being savaged by plush animals. ;:)|

Some times, i have horror dreams of me sitting down on a chair, unable to move, while i watch gruesome monsters battle, with much much gore.

Can anyone tell me, why my dreams mostly include APCs, tanks, and shitloads of bullets flying around and with me 'doing them execution style' (one hand on hip, other pointing gun at guy kneeling and tied up)?

It seems that most dreams for me are like that nowadays.

Skaadi said:
Most of my dreams involve me being savaged by plush animals. ;:)|

One of the earliest dreams I remember was like that. I got stabbed in the belly by a plush animal, and the pain I experienced was excruciating.

On a different note, i've been having these WEIRD, but awesome dreams lately, over the course of the past month or two, constantly. I have these powers to lift things up using the motions of my arms from a distance, I guess like a psychic ability of telekinesis or something. I'd be obliterating stuff, fighting bad guys... impressing people like a moron. You name it. They've been some of my cooler dreams, and while i'm in there I have this amazing sense of power and just general great feeling.

I wish I had those powers now... the world could feel my wrath. :(

Back