My very 1st POST here! :)

Reaction score
Hi All,

First off all, I am glad that I am part of this great community and its great to be here! Secondly this is my very first post, so be nice to me! (kidding)

Anyhow, will my system run HL2 at MAXIMUM settings? (don't care about AA, FA) as long as I can crank all the details to the highest settings, play at 1600x1200x32bit @85Hz Monitor Refresh Rate and get 40~50 FPS.

Thanks in advance!

p.s. Should I upgrade my current P4 2.4B GHz to a 3.0+GHz (533FSB) for better performance?

:cheers:

Holy Shit! You're just like me... I set my resolutions to like that and say:Thanks in advance!

this is pro spec but upgrade the memory to dual channel ddr400...

yes, your system should rock the socks off HL2. Everything turned up, including FSAA and AF. Bastard :p

:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::

Am I the only person who doesn't really notice AF unless Im really zoomed in?

BTW, there are way too many threads on this subject.

Of course your computer will run it.... you have the fastest video card in existence and a really decent processor. VALVe aren't going to make a game that alienates consumers.

Gordon stop flaming everyone. He was kidding and stop flaming Maverick in his own post.

Cannibal Corpse
one question can i have your computer

Of course it won't run well, duh... You need at least 3 GB of DDRAM to even launch the game, not to mention a quad-Radeon 9800 to show the menu graphics.

:angel:

Back