Name the person(s) you love(d)

erestheux when i come up to new york to look at colleges we're meeting, mmk? since you live by outpost and i'm definitely going to meet him.

it'll be fun, we can roadtrip to NYC and look for shens.

Ennui said:
erestheux when i come up to new york to look at colleges we're meeting, mmk? since you live by outpost and i'm definitely going to meet him.

it'll be fun, we can roadtrip to NYC and look for shens.
Sure. My college is near outty post, though, I actually live more than 4 hours from him. :)

You know qckky lives near him, too. :O

jerkasaur said:
i know people by their avatars, so don't be sad if i haven't mentioned you.
it's alright. my avatar is hardly permanent D:

We All <3 U Zerimski...
btw ultima, what happened to your avatar?

nobody <3's Kamikazie?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOES!
*sniff* ;(

oi, I found a note...

it says, "i hearts kamikazie" and it's got a little picture of a heart! aww :D

yea! i hearts whoever wrote that! :D

in real life, i guess my family...my gf...and my dogs...<3

see? kamikazie's another example... i've seen this guy ALOT, but don't know the name.... god if someday everyone change their avatars, i'd feel like i'm in a new forum...

I'd just like to say that I heart all you guys. Even our fallen brethren, like Tr0n, Pes, all them miscreants, you're all angels in my book. Except for Qonfused. He kills me in CS :frown:

I've never had a crush on anyone except the villian lady from Beetlebugs? Beetlewarriors? Those kids that turned into beetles. Anyways, I always thought the chick in the white/red mask was hawt. But now, I just don't see it...

I <3 bunnies. Like Kazies. I clicked on bunny, but he denied me in his heart.

Goddammit.

WaterMelon34 said:
I've never had a crush on anyone except the villian lady from Beetlebugs? Beetlewarriors? Those kids that turned into beetles. Anyways, I always thought the chick in the white/red mask was hawt. But now, I just don't see it...

BeetleBorgs? :D

YES! I used to love that show... Because I thought she was hot. Oh and the mummy, FANTASTIC!

I was pissing myself laughing at you guys until I realised that "<3" does not mean "pointy dick & balls", but "heart". Ooopsy.

Shasta said:
I was pissing myself laughing at you guys until I realised that "<3" does not mean "pointy dick & balls", but "heart". Ooopsy.

:O

That's a pretty big oopsy, you know, and would make this thread decidedly... strange.

Greatgat said:
:O

That's a pretty big oopsy, you know, and would make this thread decidedly... strange.
Strange does not even start to describe it. I thought i had stumbled into a gay thread with all the sausage symbols being passed around.

I love you all and we've all had sex together.
Reminds me of my gay watermelon sex club in Garrys mod.

You're thread was dead and he was editing a post which he would of deleated if he had the option.

Back