Natascha

Things no one cares:

Since Russians use cyrillic letters, there's a lot of different regional translations of their names. What's Natascha here should actually be Natasha but if it was, English phonetics would cause people to pronounce it completely wrong (and I'm not saying "Natasha" is right either!").

Also while certainly nice, Natacha doesn't help me at all because I rarely hit with Sasha anyway :(

It isnt spelled right so when you first say it your like Nat-ash-cha. Which is ****ed, it should just be the ordinary spelling of Natasha.

Finally some green, it'll be a good change of pace from the desert stuff.

Anyone notice how the heavy updates were suposed to make him more "self sufficient" on his own (as in, you can successfuly play a heavy without needing a medic) but they seem to do just the opposite. They make him even less of a direct fighter and more of a support offensive guy.

It's very much possible one of the new environments is South European mountains or something like that. In a sense we've only gotten Engineer's homeland maps so far and there's nine nationalities, why not have nine environments too.

It's very much possible one of the new environments is South European mountains or something like that. In a sense we've only gotten Engineer's homeland maps so far and there's nine nationalities, why not have nine environments too.
The Engineer and the Sniper's homeland.

I always figured the maps were mostly set in New Mexico, not Texas.

what was the general consenses for the soldiers homeland again?

What about the spy, I kinda think french but that's not totally right.

The spy's homeland is amongst his enemies.

w/e :|

Anyway...the Spy is French, I think he used to say shit in French which is merde.

Or he still does, I'm not sure D:

Finally some green, it'll be a good change of pace from the desert stuff.

Anyone notice how the heavy updates were suposed to make him more "self sufficient" on his own (as in, you can successfuly play a heavy without needing a medic) but they seem to do just the opposite. They make him even less of a direct fighter and more of a support offensive guy.

Maybe the secondary weapon will make him more self sufficient.

How the hell did a thread about Natascha, turn into a thread about where all the characters live?

the c is pronounced basicly like an s... for instance milica is melissa, and strangely the s is just an s... so yeah beats me why they use both c and s if they writing the name to english context... coz the russian context in latin characters would be an ? for the Sh so it would be Nata?a... god knows what the c is for realy... its bugging me now, i should go back to learning more riussian (this is probably why I shouldnt learn it by myself)

...The Spycave?

Yes, of course the Spycave, where they pile up all of the corpses of all of the dead spies. You can't burn them because they pump large amount of horrible fail into the atmosphere, causing posts like that to appear all across the internet.

You're not allowed to diss other people's posts at your level of Post Fu.

The sound it makes is awesome! :D

But its crap D:

Yeah I love the sound!

But, does it even slow down enemies? I really haven't noticed any slow down, even when I've been hit with it!

But, does it even slow down enemies? I really haven't noticed any slow down, even when I've been hit with it!
I find that it's hardly noticeable with any other classes than scout.

Back