Nazi Bunker in my Garden - Interesting read

Harryz

Tank
Reaction score
I came across this forum post the other day as I was browsing around. Here is the original post.

Its a fascinating read on how a guy digs up this old nazi bunker and finds out the history behind it. If you got some time to kill, heres the link to the blog (easier to read than the original forum posts). I really recommend it.

A little tidbit from the blog:
Our house is in an old quarry, and when we bought it five or so years ago, the previous owner told us that there was a tunnel built by the germans during WW2. He said it was big enough to drive into, and that his father had buried the entrance during redevelopments, but not before filling it with stuff that lying around the property.

I'm only reading like the 4th post so far but this is god damned awesome man, thank you so much for posting this, I love things like this.

It's like Indiana Jones IRL.

Before the found those Crystal Skulls.

That was so gay, god damn aliens.

I'm only reading like the 4th post so far but this is god damned awesome man, thank you so much for posting this, I love things like this.

It's like Indiana Jones IRL.

Before the found those Crystal Skulls.

That was so gay, god damn aliens.

davesmallwp8-vi.jpg

You'll get to that part a few posts later.

:LOL: I literally just got to that post, too.

what they eventually found:

nothing ..there was a rusted old non working machine gun and a hatch that could lead to a sewer

I jumped to the last few pages :)

It's disappointing that he just seems to have vanished after feeding that great story at the end. Maybe he uncovered a big secret and was silenced...

It's disappointing that he just seems to have vanished after feeding that great story at the end. Maybe he uncovered a big secret and was silenced...

I have a feeling he might of made that up, since there was no satisfying conclusion - just to let the reader ponder.

I dunno Stern, I thought it was interesting. The old guns that were rusted away, all the tools and gear there, it's cool to see what all the stuff looked like and everything.

I've read every post, and it sounds amazing I just can't believe how much he put into this. I got to the end and it has my curiosity up about the letter that historian left him. I'm starting to believe he's pulling our legs, or he really has something that he can't yet share.

Really interesting, I read it all too. But it just ends...how frustrating.

The historians who left the papers sounded like internet hoax men just being dramatic.

Nazi Bunkers? In my Garden?

I think only Vegeta will get that.

Err.. I don't know why only I would get it. I'm assuming it's parodying "Centipedes? In my vagina?" Which is a parody of "Viruses? In my computer?" of course.

It's more likely than you think.

Back