Need for Speed World Beta Keys

You know, I've had a beta key for this and APB (which is out in like a week or something) for ages and haven't even downloaded either of them.

****ing bandwidth limits.

If anyone gives this a go, lemme know if it's worth a try.

Dling now.

Edit: Took long enough just to get started dling, crap was stuck on 'verification complete' for 10 whole minutes. The damn 700 mb dl isn't even real time, it updates every 16 mb you get :\

First time I heard of it was at E3 even there it wasn't exactly one of the bigger highlights.

It CTD when I crashed into a cop at full speed. Awesome.

Don't bother guys. The game is quite buggy. It's poorly optimized and **** ugly.

Waste of bandwidth if you ask me.

It's pretty meh. The fact that everyone else's car flashes gets annoying. I couldn't figure out how to lose the cops either. They chased me for a good 4-5 minutes until I hit a spike strip. How the hell are you supposed to get away?

Grabbed a key just in case, but waited to see what others thought of it.

It's pretty meh. The fact that everyone else's car flashes gets annoying. I couldn't figure out how to lose the cops either. They chased me for a good 4-5 minutes until I hit a spike strip. How the hell are you supposed to get away?
Same, I got to cooldown a couple times but you can't see them on the radar so when I go straight for a cooldown spot they instantly spot me again.

The graphics seem pretty crap tbh, could just be my pc though...some other players thought it was pretty good (max settings, though I played most of it with medium which looks worse than NFSMW).

So I'm guessing this is the NFS franchise's foray into the cesspit known to most as MMOs?

You just drive around, somehow not be near the cops for like a minute or so.

Back