New Content Poll

Which content would you like to see first?

• More Weapons

Votes: 19 27.1%
  • More Boss Infected

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • More Movies

Votes: 38 54.3%
  • Other (Please State)

Votes: 5 7.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
We all know Valve is going to bring us some more content, what is most important to you?

At first I wanted more maps, but then I realized that I've only played 3/4 campaigns and have well over 20 hours into Left 4 Dead. So I chose more Infected.

Was tempted to pick more Boss Infected but went with more Movies. The more varied enviroments and level design there are the better, I feel.

I have next to no interest in more weapons, aside from maybe a 2nd tier pistol.

I want more maps. I've played the maps over and over for hours, and I'm still not tired of them. But more maps would be nice. If there was an "All of the above" choice, I would've picked that one.

I wouldn't mind the old survivor skins either, maybe as an unlockable.

The game doesn't need any more guns it's perfect gameplay wise.

I like the mall idea. It's may be cliche, but it's a classic zombie motif. The mansion and labs sound like fun.

Unlockable clothing and accessories like aviator shades for Francis would be sweet.

If they could come up with something good, maybe one more special infected class. Hard job to come up with something that would work though.

Failing that, more maps. More movies too.

More game, basically.

More campaigns (love the mall idea), more weapons, and more special zombies.

What would more weapons bring to the game? Which roles still need filled?

Oh lol by movies do you all mean campaigns?

I meant movies like the intro :p

I, honesty, thought they were going to have those intro videos for each campaign. I was sadly mistaken.

I would say everything.

However, since it's a poll, i have to decide.

I'm really not sure. I'd like to be able to play VS mode on all the campaigns (even though i've only played 2 of them and not yet completed any, after putting in close to 20 hours)

How about more storyline?

New maps, guns AND enemies would be freaking awesome. Couple that with a developed background about Francis, Bill, Louis and Zoey, and we've got ourselves a champion.

Yes, more movies, and unlockable outfits for the different survivors to show that you're a vet!
Lingerie for Zoey!

One thing I thought, would be if they could add an adrenaline shot or somthing, that could instantly pick somone up, but its single use and rare to find, so you would save em for big fights or finalies, kinda random, but i was just wondering what different items they could add to spice things up.

I still dream about having a chainsaw though.

I think there's scope for a big powerful melee weapon. You find it very rarely. Like gas cans, no weapons can be used while carrying it. It instantly kills any zombies when you hit it. It takes a short warm up and cool down time. And perhaps it breaks eventually depending on balance.

This would allow people's fantasies for chainsaws, sledgehammers, crowbars and pool cues to come true.

More grounded in reality is my desire for more Movies. Another one set in a town would be fantastic. Or maybe at LECA HQ.

Like someone said, a 2nd tier pistol could be good too. A slower firing but more powerful magnum? Or perhaps a pistol with a scope?

Or a trip mine to set up traps for the Tank and for helping to fortify positions? And you could set up a fuel can next to it so that it starts a fire when it goes off. It would be another alternative for the grenade slot.

Also I'd love the ability to block doors by pushing a table or wardrobe in front of them. Items that could be pushed would only be able to move along a track to stop it from being abused and the time taken to push it would have to be weighed up against the speed at which the Survivors wanted to move. But it would significantly slow down Infected. e.g. Tank would take two hits to get through a door rather than one.

I think some of these are genuinely good ideas. :E But then it is 2am...

More campaigns.

Don't need any more weapons, I think the current ones are great.
Also, bring out all campaigns with vs mode :D

Weapons with movies? But considering I haven't played any :hmph:, I'd go for weapons.

More Movies
then weapons
then infected.

Back