New Gorillaz video

Sounds like a song from Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!. This isn't a good thing.

I listened to a sampler of the entire new CD the other day and I'm actually kind of disappointed in their new sound. It's good that artis mix things up but they didn't do this very well IMHO.

I was hoping they would do another The Good, the Bad and the Queen album instead, I much preferred it to any Gorillaz album.

Bruce Willis makes this video worth watching.

decent video, but i like their older stuff much better

I enjoyed the video, the song was ok. Seems like a good song to listen to whilst driving.

lol at Bruce Willis doing his Bruce Willis thing.
I dont mind the song, though I imagine it would be real boring without the video.

The new album has really, really good production, but it sounds kind of samey. I hope it's a grower and not a shower :p

It's a pretty cool radio joint and a slick video. I'm going to assume that's Mos Def rapping on there and ****ed the song up with out of place vocal effects.

Okay track I guess. Just 'acquired' the whole album so I can't really judge about the rest. The track with Snoop Dogg is pretty cool.

I was hoping they would do another The Good, the Bad and the Queen album instead, I much preferred it to any Gorillaz album.

TG,TB&TQ was a completely different project really. Looking forward to the new Blur album myself. Rock suits Damon Albarn best imo.

cool, this album was just released right? I'll have to check it out....

I thought there was 4 "members" of Gorillaz?
It's just Murdoc and 2D now. That Noodle in the Stylo video's a robot that Murdoc built. The real Noodle supposedly died, and they replaced Russel with a drum machine, but apparently he's been making his way toward Plastic Beach--having grown huge from pollutants--with a mask-wearing girl who looks like Noodle in tow.

Back