New Half-life Game

Cosmicthund3r

Reaction score
I have a great idea for a cool half-life game. The game would either bee called Half Life: worlds at war or Half-Life Combine wars. What the game would be about it how the combine took over the planet. It would be set inthe world war 3 sanario and would take place all over the world. England, America, Japan and in numourious other places.
In futcher notings I might make videos about my idea and other things

Thankyou:naughty:

Sounds like a fantastic idea, keep it up.

Well it would be great;) it nice gap in half-life story line it should be explored IMO ;D

It would be an RTS of the seven hour war... The war that lasts all of seven hours, resulting in humanity's surrender.

I'm guessing it would play exactly like Starcraft with cheats,or just getting paired against a Korean.

Has anyone else noticed how the naughty smiley is incredibly out of place here?

Am I the only one that couldn't stop laughing while reading this?

Well, it sounds like a great idea... fill that information you know, but who would you play as know what i mean? but it does sound Good.

Sounds to me like you played Half-Life and decided it needed more CoD.

I'll give you 5 dollars to make this game.

Write this idea to Gabe and you might get hired to produce it.

Would it be that intersting though? I mean, the outcome, Combine vicory, it known from the outset, so would fighting them really seem worthwhile?

Maybe upon winning you could negate the events of Half-Life 2 and start a new canon.

Would it be that intersting though? I mean, the outcome, Combine vicory, it known from the outset, so would fighting them really seem worthwhile?

You mean like you know the outcome of Halo: Reach? That the Covenant win and you're going to die?

Also pfft at the suggestion of writing to Gabe to get hired. Everyone around here knows that to get Gabe to hire you, you have to do a song about it on YouTube that includes funny little drawings and such.

Sometimes the important part isn't the destination, but the journey.

~~~~

Back