New Headcrab For Ep.3?

Gonarch of course.

Red headcrabs that make big hulking zombies with gas sacks hanging off them that have a fireball attack, like an acid-lion but fire.

Green headcrabs that make an acid zombie that have a short range acid spray attack that'd be like a flamethrower.

Gonomes that would throw heavy physics objects around and Gordon himself.

How about a Japanese headcrab?
It has big hair and carries an oversized sword.

Me simpleton? Where is your laughing? I mean "lol" or "rofl". When you use them that you are joking with me. If you don't, that's serious.

We refer to that as sarcasm. Subtle humor. Effective when not accompanied by winks and lol's. See: wit.

I thought he picks on me. Some days ago, I added him to my ignore list.

Krabby Headcrab

url

My bet is a swift electrical attack to take him down a peg or two before he eats my brains.

I don't know the biological traits of headcraps but I hope that there will be a hedcrap type which was evoluted for Artic weather...

At least with the standard headcrab, they've been shown to be capable of surviving extremely cold temperatures, on par with or perhaps even below what you'd find in the arctic. I'd assume that the other two subspecies have sufficient resistance as well.

True - although they don't like water that much do they? Will be interesting to see, whatever they choose to do with them.

A headcrab that multiplies, but before the pieces grow, you can shoot them, so they don't grow anymore.

A Metalcrab - A headcrab that enjoys listening to Heavy Metal & turns the people it leeches onto into Metal-Heads.

My God how about white headdies that are not seen until ur come close to them.. like chameleon.. Zombies trapped under the ice, half-frozen dead meat but commanded by headcrabs to stand up and do their part for the Xen society?

Technocrabs

They latch onto nearby cars, effectively transforming them into metallic zombies- explosives required to kill unless you are able to get behind it and burn the headcrab off, as it is immune to bullets but not fire.

However, IF you choose to blow it up from in front, a grenade will work- the robo-zombie falls backwards and crushes the headcrab.

:borg::borg::borg::borg::borg::borg::borg::borg::borg::borg::borg::borg::borg::borg::borg::borg::borg::borg::borg::borg::borg::borg::borg::borg::borg::borg::borg::borg::borg::borg::borg::borg::borg::borg::borg::borg::borg::borg:

Vorts are not that stupid to fell for headcrabs.. U saw them battled zombies in episodes yet ;)

Back