New Hosted Forum: Welcome, "A Call for Communication"

Chris D

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
communcation-banner1.png
</img>​
It has most likely not escaped your attention that recently a certain Steam Community group has been attracting rather a lot of attention.
[br]
A little over two weeks ago, the group had a mere 10,000 members. Today, it hits the 40,000 mark.
[br]
We feel that, although the group has come under some criticism, that actually it is becoming an important part in bringing the Half-Life community together in a new way.
[br]
With that in mind, we have invited them to host an official forum, here at Halflife2.net to help spread awareness of the group and support it in organising future events.
[br]
So, join in the conversation now right here.

This is surprising. While I don't much care for the group, I promise not to troll.

"40.000, still in counting, angry HL fans are now boycotting Valve!"

This would've gotten Gabe off his high horse.

This is surprising. While I don't much care for the group, I promise not to troll.
If vBulletin had "Like" buttons for posts, I'd SO click one for your post!

If vBulletin had "Like" buttons for posts, I'd SO click one for your post!
I think it does? Don't you know we have to disable all the nice things like tags and like buttons because Pi hates fun?

Yes, and that's the way it shall remain... for now...

"40.000, still in counting, angry HL fans are now boycotting Valve!"

This would've gotten Gabe off his high horse.
Any 'high horse' Gaben has been sitting on has been crushed flat into the ground.

Because he's fat.

I don't come hear very often these days so this whole 'call for communication' thing is news to me. I understand it's an attempt to encourage Valve to let the community know what's going on with the Half Life series? In the past mods on here have been somewhat adverse to people getting up tight about the lack of news from Valve on HL. So why are they supporting this now? I guess enough is enough even for the mods. A level of hypocrisy there? What happened to when it's done? Trust in Valve etc?!

The stated aim of this isn't to demand news for HL3, it's to celebrate how much fun HL2 is. That's how I've read it, anyway.

The title of the group implies otherwise.

Back