New Mass Effect Vid

I'm all hyped out over Mass Effect now - it's time to play!

...can I come over to play?

hey warbie, what does this handkerchief smell like? ....ya I thought it smelled like clorofoam too

*locks doors and installs Stern-proof windows*

Ugh. So many awesome-looking games coming out this fall. :X

/me taps on window, sobbing silently while warbie plays Mass Effect

It's k, Stern; come play better games with me. Or, alternatively, get Conan to steal Warbie's lunch money and fart on his copy of Mass Effect.

Crysis is all I need at the moment, then I can start modding the hell out of it ;)

ZOMBIE mods anyone?

Looks great. I am pretty disappointed in the voices though. The acting was good, but why all human voices? I really enjoyed hearing interesting alien speech in KOTOR.

The navigator/crewman shown first... anyone know who is voicing him? It rings a bell, something Futurama perhaps...

Looking good. Not to hyped about it tho. Dont know what i should get it for. PC or 360.

Looks great. I am pretty disappointed in the voices though. The acting was good, but why all human voices? I really enjoyed hearing interesting alien speech in KOTOR.

Oh god I hated it. There were like two possible soundclips for every sentence, and it was pointless to sit through 2 minutes of random noise for 15 seconds of text.

I'm sorry, but that just made me wet my pants :(

I can't wait until I get my new TV and this game :D

The voice for the last guy doesnt fit at all. Like venom from Spiderman 3.

Eh better than the usual "IM THE BADASS ALIEN WITH THE BADASS GRUFF VOICE RAWR RUFFAROW RAGH"

Yay, finally a game for my $400 Microsuck DVD player.

It's k, Stern; come play better games with me. Or, alternatively, get Conan to steal Warbie's lunch money and fart on his copy of Mass Effect.

Maybe I'm reading into this comment wrong, but I take it you really don't like this game, do you?

Lookin keeeewl. Lol at Seth Green. -1 respect points for the obligatory russian accented alien, though. Before that I thought it looked like one of the cooler species in the game.

Also, agreed that the alien voices in KotoR sucked. They were cool at first, but they got old reeeeeeal quick. Plus it seemed too much like a cheap way to skimp on spoken dialogue.

I'm a little ambivalent about this increasingly. I think the games going to no doubt be fantastic, but the lip synching looks like it needs some work and the old captain dude looks like he's shat himself with that permanent unhappy face. Anyhows I'm going to hold out for a PC port 6 months down the line. Although Bioware have been mum on the subject, it's almost a certainty based on track record.

Can't wait for this one. It just keeps looking better and better. I just hope its more adventure and less combat. The combat shown thus far has been the least interesting aspect of it all for me.

Back