New Metal Gear Solid 3 Trailer!! Lotsa Info Revealed!!

Dedatorv

Reaction score
New trailer for Metal Gear Solid 3 is finally here, coolest part is IT'S IN ENGLISH!!! Yep, you get to hear David Hayter's voice.

Heres the link

Pretty cool trailer.

The neat part about the trailer is that it proves that MGS3 is a two part mission. If you watch any of the other trailers in which Snake lands at his mission, you'll see he has his bandana on. In this one right when he is fighting 'The Boss' when he gets tossed over the bridge you can see he grabs her bandana, which is how he gets his! So I assume after he recovers from getting the crap beaten outta him he returns to finish the mission.

note to developer:

less time on graphics

more time on dialogue ...dear god the dialogue is still crappy

a female named "The boss" come on there's only one Boss and he lives in Jersey

the graphics look cool but I'd rather they had shown in game movies

Very cool video, but please... Change Ocelot's voice, he sounds like an American high school dude.

no, jebus! do I have to spell out everything for you guys?:

Hugo boss

OMG!!! Why did they have to go and **** up Ocelot's voice??? He sounded cool in the E3 2004 trailer, in Japanese. Gah, Hayter is the only one that actually sounds good. Maybe they'll be an option to play with Japapnese VO in the final game.

Ocelot is supposed to sound like a brash, young soldier - because that's what he was. You'll probably see him mature over the course of the game, hinting at what he eventually becomes. Just look at Raiden in MGS2. He started out all wimpy and girly and ended up pissed off and vengeful, though still a little girly.

Best. Looking. Game. Ever. On. PS2.

914828_20040820_screen006.jpg

914828_20040820_screen002.jpg

914828_20040820_screen007.jpg

914828_20040820_screen004.jpg

914828_20040820_screen008.jpg

914828_20040820_screen012.jpg

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/metalgearsolid3/screenindex.html

smwScott said:
Ocelot is supposed to sound like a brash, young soldier - because that's what he was. You'll probably see him mature over the course of the game, hinting at what he eventually becomes. Just look at Raiden in MGS2. He started out all wimpy and girly and ended up pissed off and vengeful, though still a little girly.

I reckon it's the same voice actor. They're pretty similar. :)

wth, now from that trailer I know how Big Boss loses an eye, I wanted to be suprised.

Wow, wonderful graphics for a PS2 game.

Meh, I'm not much into MGS, I'm devoted to my uncle sam. Anyone can give me recap of the series, though?

lans said:
Wow, wonderful graphics for a PS2 game.

Meh, I'm not much into MGS, I'm devoted to my uncle sam. Anyone can give me recap of the series, though?

A recap? As in...storyline? :|

Dude, that could take a long friggin' time. You might wanna get some coffee or order a pizza. :p

Its a bit long winded to explain the story of Metal Gear lol

Back