no DBZ mod yet?

EVIL

Tank
Reaction score
C'mon DBZ fans.. make ma a DBZ mod!. or a DBZ style mod like "Bid for power" (q3) This engine is perfect for it. large terrains, animated displacement maps! everything!

Doesn't every DBZ mod get shut down? Or are you joking with us Evil?
:rolleyes:

Made for 13 year olds by 13 year olds...

That rules me out. Thank god.

I hate DBZ, biggest piece of crap in the world, not to mention all the crap mods associated to it. Lets just make Source the first engine NOT to have a DBZ mod.

if you dont like it, dont play it...so hard?

me, i dont think there should be a dbz game. theres been enough dbz mods and they mostly all failed at being good games, or some failed to be even released.

depends on how you do it tho. im not much of a dbz fan anymore... that was like back in 7th grade heh (im in 12th now)

mmm i dont like DBZ either, but i just cell shaded a 3d model of my room i did and it looks sweet, so I'll probably end up playing a DBZ like mod just to see what it looks like

ya but DBZ is wierd. flying people and powers and crap. i'd have more fun playing a pokemon mod actually. seems more fun. animals killing :flame:

Originally posted by Submerge
ya but DBZ is wierd. flying people and powers and crap. i'd have more fun playing a pokemon mod actually. seems more fun. animals killing :flame:

:LOL:

Holy crap, pokemon? DBZ? What the hell is wrong with you people? Those pathetic attempts at animated cartoons are rotting your brains with lame plots, fast moving objects and colors, and the worst scripts ever to face the earth.

Now, the Simpsons, that is what you should be watching...

well, DBz was the starting drug for a lot of anime fans (admit it!). However, its still crap. A nice done Rurouni Kenshin mod, now that'd be cool.

I don't watch anime that much, and I don't follow it. But if you could come out with a thing where you wouldn't hafta be a fan, it would be nice :)

When funimation finds out about any DBZ mod, they will be quick to send a Cease and Desist (sp?) letter. Bid For Power had to end up as a DBZ-inspired MOD, but as always,unofficial models of the official characters came out. But all this crap about DBZ and Pokemon.... Ughh... the Anime mod that needs to come out is huge ass mechs in a city battling it out!!!
Cel-shaded and in full compliance with the Anime Law 23.258, Where the bigger a mech is, the faster and lighter it will be! NOW THAT'S AN ANIME MOD!

Back