NOOO!!! DoD:Source isn't showing up in the MyGames section...

Afterburn3r

Reaction score
it's in new releases and i can't play it, it's not pirated, and it's worked before i've been playing it for 2 days not since it's been released... what's the probelem?

e-mail valve or validate your game files..........or maybe go into the steam folder and launch it there

Valve have rejected a lot of credit card numbers for some unknown reason. I rang up my credit card company about it and they said it might have to do with if your address on your credit card was different to the one you gave valve.

Try ordering it again. It shouldn't have been billed from your credit card.

Because of this and the fact the game has been crashing repeatedly on me I won't be ordering it again. I've played it for 2 days. Seen the fancy graphics. I'd prefer to keep my 20 bucks.

halflifeguy said:
e-mail valve or validate your game files..........or maybe go into the steam folder and launch it there

How would i go about validating my game files?

I know of several people who had their card denied. I wonder why they had this error. Their loss though. If they don't do it themselves I'm not going to re-order it.

I'm thinking maybe it was a bug with their credit card processing backscript. There's no way they'd deny all these cards at once, same day, manually.

I bet there trying to solve the probelem at this moment, buy i don't know how they could, since i'm guessing thousands of people have had this probelem :O

BTW: i sent a complaint at steampowered.com i think everybody who has had the probelem should do the same... i don't know how much it would help, but it might...

Well, once they get the script/whatever sorted, then we'll all have to rebuy the game.

I guess this was a good opportunity to test the game out, and people like Raziaar won't be complaining that they wasted 20 USD on it.

Now that I think of it, i'm not too sure if my mom'd rebuy it for me (I still have to pay her). I kinda had to fight with her to get it :(

sinkoman said:
Well, once they get the script/whatever sorted, then we'll all have to rebuy the game.

I guess this was a good opportunity to test the game out, and people like Raziaar won't be complaining that they wasted 20 USD on it.

Now that I think of it, i'm not too sure if my mom'd rebuy it for me (I still have to pay her). I kinda had to fight with her to get it :(

same here, what am i gonna tell my parents...

ME: well i'm guessing that valve messed up and now i cant play DoD:Source, we have to reorder it...

MOM/DAD: i don't know maybe there just stealing our money...

ME: it's one of the greatest gaming companies in the world, they wouldn't just steal everybody's money...

MOM/DAD: maybe, but i don't want to waste another 20 dollars

ME: SCREW YOU! (goes to room and hangs self)

aye, i hope that doesn't happen.. <_<

Well see, when a credit card is denied, it doesn't get charged :p

I see what you're getting at.

/me crosses his fingers and waits for mom to get home

sinkoman said:

Sheesh. I didn't like the game. Why's that such a huge deal?

Raziaar said:
Sheesh. I didn't like the game. Why's that such a huge deal?

Nothing. I was just saying that you'll be happy that you didn't have to shell out for a game you didn't like.

No intended insult.

sinkoman said:
Nothing. I was just saying that you'll be happy that you didn't have to shell out for a game you didn't like.

No intended insult.

I wouldn't of had to pay anyways. I bought the silver package from steam. <chuckles>

Back